User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I do them I don't find the helpful for sleep for me but it helped when I was having panic attacks which I haven't had in a loooong time.

my current herb rotation + seriphos seems to be doing the trick. sleep has been 95% this week so far..
    Dude, that is great. If you don't mind me asking, what herbs are you taking? All of them? Do any seem to be more helpful than others? I'm taking 7 of the herbs, and I find the pine pollen/cistanche/rhodiola do the most for me. Planning to get a couple more soon, so I want some ideas where to spend my money

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I do them I don't find the helpful for sleep for me but it helped when I was having panic attacks which I haven't had in a loooong time.

my current herb rotation + seriphos seems to be doing the trick. sleep has been 95% this week so far..
    Sounds promising.

When it comes to the breathing, I noticed the effects came on suddenly over the course of a few weeks.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"