User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack Nap In AndroLand Round 3

second day on my third cycle. 400 R-andro and 200 4andro.

wanted to switch it up since my 2nd cycle wasn't as profound as the first and I love trying new things.

this cycle already feels way better than 2nd so far. the 4 andro gives me a second gear. deeper voice. calm power. love it so far.

I'm in a down swing but it's enhanced. can only imagine how good i'll feel when I hit an upswing.

my penis injury is annoying cause i'm getting so many spontaneous boners that I can tell are being stifled by it. (curves a bit to the left) though it does seem to be improving exponentially day by day and I think it will be gone sooner than later.

also because I crashed from ru58841 I believe I'm having total low androgens. not just dht so I had to try the 4 andro just had too.

the mood improvements are insanely good. I think I had a bit of low T because of chronic stress + malnutrition because I maintained 8% bodyfat for 5+ years.. not gunna lie i'm very tempted to cut back down because i love the aesthetics. brad pitt fight club body will forever be my favourite

first day at the gym on this cycle and yeah it just gives me an extra gear. I'm just experimenting adding some more mass to my shoulders via maxing out the military press machine otherwise i'm satisfied with my lifts right now and will less the testosterone and dht go to the rest of my body where it's needed rather than striving to break PR's.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sleep still fucked sometimes.

libido is decent. was able to have sex twice a night past 2 nights...

mood is amazing not sure if it's the 4 andro addition or because i've been tanning cause we have heat and clear skies over here rn. probably bit of both.

i have a quiet confidence and lower anxiety that I haven't had for years even before i crashed

bathing my brain with all these androgens is doing me some good but it's also making me paranoid that I had some sorta hypogonadism because I didn't realize how shitty I felt mentally. mood wise etc. was so grouchy and I thought it was just because I had bad experiences etc. but shows how much of it is biochemical. Then so many people think they know what depression is and that it can easily be shifted by life style changes. when I do more positive lifestyle habits than 90% of people and i'm still often grouchy lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    sleep still fucked sometimes.

libido is decent. was able to have sex twice a night past 2 nights...

mood is amazing not sure if it's the 4 andro addition or because i've been tanning cause we have heat and clear skies over here rn. probably bit of both.

i have a quiet confidence and lower anxiety that I haven't had for years even before i crashed

bathing my brain with all these androgens is doing me some good but it's also making me paranoid that I had some sorta hypogonadism because I didn't realize how shitty I felt mentally. mood wise etc. was so grouchy and I thought it was just because I had bad experiences etc. but shows how much of it is biochemical. Then so many people think they know what depression is and that it can easily be shifted by life style changes. when I do more positive lifestyle habits than 90% of people and i'm still often grouchy lol
    I can say pretty confidently as well as your are doing that sleep disturbances you are having are probably unrelated to PFS stuff
    Its only work until its routine

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you're doing 4andro and randro?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I can say pretty confidently as well as your are doing that sleep disturbances you are having are probably unrelated to PFS stuff
    I'm almost certain it's from pfs though. What else could it be? I go to sleep just fine but I wake up sometimes and can't get those last 1-2 cycles of rem. Never had sleep issues before I crashed either. Last night slept pretty good. Bacopa actually helps sleep, using it closer to bed time I think helped.

thing with sleep is if i'm at 70-80% libido that's good enough for a decent sex life but 70-80% for sleep is pretty brutal lol.

This is just during down swings though which last about 10 days and upswings 10 and I think i'm about to enter an upswing soon.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I actually find gotu kola much better for sleep if you up the recommended dosage.

And....I just wanted to let you know jack nap.....I...at 41....fucked a 22 year old last night.......I know you would appreciate it. The last time I saw such a sweet young tight body, was when I was 22.....Being with a young girl at this age is SO much better......lol. You just appreciate it so much more. I don't usually boast about things like this....but it's been so long that I've been with some one so young....she thought I was 30...I told her straight out how old I was.....she didn't care....she was DTF. Hit those weights boys......and don't stop. Huge Ego boost for me.

And...I LOVE being single.....

The four andro is awesome for mood....it even says on the botlle alpha male euphuria....or some shit like that.....it just never lasted for me....fortunately I'm running Primordials Andro mass, which is their version of 4 dhea....it also has Andro hard in it......loving this cycle....

I'm pretty sure you're sleep IS related to PFS.....it was one of my sticking points.....it will get better....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-06-2018 at 02:51 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm almost certain it's from pfs though. What else could it be? I go to sleep just fine but I wake up sometimes and can't get those last 1-2 cycles of rem. Never had sleep issues before I crashed either. Last night slept pretty good. Bacopa actually helps sleep, using it closer to bed time I think helped.

thing with sleep is if i'm at 70-80% libido that's good enough for a decent sex life but 70-80% for sleep is pretty brutal lol.

This is just during down swings though which last about 10 days and upswings 10 and I think i'm about to enter an upswing soon.
    Thats really strange...my sleep normalized two weeks after crashing, but every other symptom has stayed. Are you doing intermittent fasting, or anything else that lowers your need for sleep, and can therefore disrupt it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I actually find gotu kola much better for sleep if you up the recommended dosage.

And....I just wanted to let you know jack nap.....I...at 41....fucked a 22 year old last night.......I know you would appreciate it. The last time I saw such a sweet young tight body, was when I was 22.....Being with a young girl at this age is SO much better......lol. You just appreciate it so much more. I don't usually boast about things like this....but it's been so long that I've been with some one so young....she thought I was 30...I told her straight out how old I was.....she didn't care....she was DTF. Hit those weights boys......and don't stop. Huge Ego boost for me.

The four andro is awesome for mood....it even says on the botlle alpha male euphuria....or some shit like that.....it just never lasted for me....fortunately I'm running Primordials Andro mass, which is their version of 4 dhea....it also has Andro hard in it......loving this cycle....

I'm pretty sure you're sleep IS related to PFS.....it was one of my sticking points.....it will get better....
    NICE! Was this from tinder??

I went the other direction recently lol. I'm 25 and got with a lady that was 34 definitely a confidence boost for me as well
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cd, how much gotu kola do you take for relaxation/sleep ?
    Last edited by basementdweller; 07-09-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah girls who are 18-22 have like 10x more eggs than women 30+. society shames men for like women but that's just nature and i'm more nature. hope I can keep fucking that age range in my 40s.

I did IF before I crashed and while. Didn't effect my sleep. I know what sleep I need it's been 9 hours for over 10 years and when I don't get that I can feel it. on upswings it goes back to the way it used to be with just a few wakes and quickly fall back to sleep. on down swings I wake up and cant get that last 33% or less of sleep I need. I track this shit

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah girls who are 18-22 have like 10x more eggs than women 30+. society shames men for like women but that's just nature and i'm more nature. hope I can keep fucking that age range in my 40s.

I did IF before I crashed and while. Didn't effect my sleep. I know what sleep I need it's been 9 hours for over 10 years and when I don't get that I can feel it. on upswings it goes back to the way it used to be with just a few wakes and quickly fall back to sleep. on down swings I wake up and cant get that last 33% or less of sleep I need. I track this shit
    Magnesium 1gr helps me to sleep and relax, but the lethargy is present.