second day on my third cycle. 400 R-andro and 200 4andro.

wanted to switch it up since my 2nd cycle wasn't as profound as the first and I love trying new things.

this cycle already feels way better than 2nd so far. the 4 andro gives me a second gear. deeper voice. calm power. love it so far.

I'm in a down swing but it's enhanced. can only imagine how good i'll feel when I hit an upswing.

my penis injury is annoying cause i'm getting so many spontaneous boners that I can tell are being stifled by it. (curves a bit to the left) though it does seem to be improving exponentially day by day and I think it will be gone sooner than later.

also because I crashed from ru58841 I believe I'm having total low androgens. not just dht so I had to try the 4 andro just had too.

the mood improvements are insanely good. I think I had a bit of low T because of chronic stress + malnutrition because I maintained 8% bodyfat for 5+ years.. not gunna lie i'm very tempted to cut back down because i love the aesthetics. brad pitt fight club body will forever be my favourite

first day at the gym on this cycle and yeah it just gives me an extra gear. I'm just experimenting adding some more mass to my shoulders via maxing out the military press machine otherwise i'm satisfied with my lifts right now and will less the testosterone and dht go to the rest of my body where it's needed rather than striving to break PR's.