User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah....slam the carbs on cycle. Some guys can basically eat them everynight.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

Oh wow what a relief! This should deff help with my strength..

I switched to a 10-12rep scheme with 415 lbs & just progressively overloading from there , just trying to confuse my body cause I’m on a strength plateau with the lower reps

Say a month from now i start to plateau with the high reps, I switch it back to lower reps with bigger weight and slowly add some weight weekly, then when that starts to hit a wall back on the 10-12 scheme.... swinging back & forth between strength reps and bodybuilding reps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 03-21-2019 at 04:49 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yeah....slam the carbs on cycle. Some guys can basically eat them everynight.
    hilarious cuz I was doing this intuitively. My body just was screaming for it.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going through a pregnancy scare with a friend. It’s all good, she’s not having it regardless of what happens. So sigh of relief there for not dealing with a crazy woman, I’m skeptical though cause I haven’t texted her in 2 weeks, while she’s been writing me every 2 days trying to talk....so this could just be an excuse to get in contact with me.. she wants her dose of daddy & will go the extra mile to get it..

she’s feeling uneasy, so I’m gonna go over tonight to comfort her.. I’m still a nice guy deep down in the midst of fucking these ladies to sleep.

aren’t we infertile with PFS? Or is that we’re more fertile on cycle? I don’t get it.

& yes, wrap it up. I know. *facepalm*
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 03-23-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the consequences of falling off your diet while your recovering?

I just broke it by eating some cake at a party in the job, along with eating a tiny tiny piece of an edible.

I’ve been on the straight & narrow till this instance. Balanced diet...Paleo, backloading.. only hole may be that the rice around the sushi i occasionally get isn’t gluten free.. little things like that.

I know how alcohol can set you back, but how about when you eat something that’s not recommended? this sets you back? Or potentially irritates you with allergies?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    What are the consequences of falling off your diet while your recovering?

I just broke it by eating some cake at a party in the job, along with eating a tiny tiny piece of an edible.

I’ve been on the straight & narrow till this instance. Balanced diet...Paleo, backloading.. only hole may be that the rice around the sushi i occasionally get isn’t gluten free.. little things like that.

I know how alcohol can set you back, but how about when you eat something that’s not recommended? this sets you back? Or potentially irritates you with allergies?

If you're doing everything else, and I believe you are, or at least close to it, one little thing here and there isn't going to make a huge difference as your general direction is still forward. Now you do it once a day, it may add up over time, but a piece of cake and an edible, I wouldn't say it's going to set you back at all. You may have a slight reaction to the gluten which will clear by tomorrow.

Small indiscretions are natural and you shouldn't beat yourself up over it. As long as you move on the next day it's nothing to worry about. If anything they serve to remind you why you are doing what you're doing. I would always splurge on glutenous foods and then instantly regret it afterwords because of how I felt. Foggy, sluggish.....blah. I did this for years before I finally realized it wasn't what I really wanted. I was just trying to fill some type of void. My biggest cheat was pizza. And god knows I probably drank more then I should have. Some people are hard learners....I was one of them.

You're solid dude. No worries.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you're doing everything else, and I believe you are, or at least close to it, one little thing here and there isn't going to make a huge difference as your general direction is still forward. Now you do it once a day, it may add up over time, but a piece of cake and an edible, I wouldn't say it's going to set you back at all. You may have a slight reaction to the gluten which will clear by tomorrow.

Small indiscretions are natural and you shouldn't beat yourself up over it. As long as you move on the next day it's nothing to worry about. If anything they serve to remind you why you are doing what you're doing. I would always splurge on glutenous foods and then instantly regret it afterwords because of how I felt. Foggy, sluggish.....blah. I did this for years before I finally realized it wasn't what I really wanted. I was just trying to fill some type of void. My biggest cheat was pizza. And god knows I probably drank more then I should have. Some people are hard learners....I was one of them.

You're solid dude. No worries.
    Well. there goes my willpower lol..11 months & Finally broke. I’m a Bitch lol. Fuck I’m beating myself up unnecessarily. I didn’t have any major reaction at all too. It’s just the principle of things.. I take pride in discipline.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well. there goes my willpower lol..11 months & Finally broke. I’m a Bitch lol. Fuck I’m beating myself up unnecessarily. I didn’t have any major reaction at all too. It’s just the principle of things.. I take pride in discipline.

As you should. But take it from an old head....beating yourself up just causes un-necessary stress.....something no one needs. You've been killing it. This tiny indiscretion isn't even a blip on the radar.

Simply move on and give it no more thought and be grateful for the non-reaction.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just introduced caffeine again. I’m not anxious.. I feel like screaming for no reason. I was operating on no caffeine for a year thus far, it was like a slightly lower baseline level energy wise.. If I was tired, I was tired, & had to deal with it instead of masking it with this stuff.. I almost forget how much it jacks me up, people literally rely on this on a daily.

I’m only using it as a pre workout, not in the mornings

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just introduced caffeine again. I’m not anxious.. I feel like screaming for no reason. I was operating on no caffeine for a year thus far, it was like a slightly lower baseline level energy wise.. If I was tired, I was tired, & had to deal with it instead of masking it with this stuff.. I almost forget how much it jacks me up, people literally rely on this on a daily.

I’m only using it as a pre workout, not in the mornings

As you know, the herbs are enhanced by a little caffeine. If it's too much, how about black tea?