User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sup

im with you when it comes to feeling like shit going through this while everyone else on this board seems to be somewhat recovered

my worst symptoms are mental-- brain fog, and cant feel my damn emotions at all

im supposed to start a new job soon which will be more of a career so im expected to be on my A game from the jump, and im here wondering how tf am i gonna do that with this nasty brain fog.

if i feel happy, i act like i am, but i cant feel it. if i walk into a crowded bar (which i havent) i wouldnt be able to feel that sensation. when the leaves fall down in autumn, i dont get that feeling of autumn at all. im emotionally fked lol

i started strength training again, im weak as hell but havent been able to lift in over a year due to injuries which are gone now. i cant even hoop like i used to, which would be really theraputic, but i think that will come back in time as my strength increases.

tldr shit sucks for me too but we just gotta keep pressing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Re: Fasting destroys mental symptoms for lots of guys.

Mental was worst but I had 30-40 symptoms, so who knows all pretty fkn bad. Fasting a long ass time fixed a lot but not all. Near all, all the 10/10 bad mental symptoms. Well, I mean the refeed too:

---> (estimated: For sure 30-31 days water, and 19-25 juice, but did not break some juice feasts all that great. 14-20 days I did.). So 50+, but maybe 44+ clean refeed, and perfect refeed at end of 20days which was right after 5d or 6days (pre 20days). If you know what I'm saying.
    --> From my log. Added it in there, did not initially bc did not want to think about failure.

-"1. Introduction:
    Hey everyone. What's happening? I attempted some juice feasting and breuss fasting. Mostly I messed up.
    Then I did a 20 day fast - explained in a later post. -As well as 5d and 6d right before. So 31days and 14-21 Juice Feasting (like CD recommends for many).
    -so like: 45day to 52. Probably a bit more, but WATER FASTING WAS KEY."

I am working on healing from PFS and getting back my health and mental acuity. I am working on my own protocol with additions from various members here, and eventually getting to something else that will be explained later.

-I was more and more like myself 45 days into refeed. And all else. -Should have just fasted 80 days. JK, hard, would kill a lot of people.
    -Excellent job @RickTheRuler, IIRC you fasted 21days on water straight. Damn Good Job Man.
    -Trying to help a friend who is a bit taller and way skinnier so he can gain, do raw foods a long time, and then fast or use ARL/TEI.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-26-2018 at 12:46 PM. Reason: short.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

Hey ya’ll. Pretty much having a bad day so I have lots of questions.

I recently ran out of Pine Pollen & been replacing it with the Tincture for now while rotating the rest. Cool? Just waiting for my Potassium Chloride to get here in a few days so I can begin R Andro.

In addition I haven’t been taking Shilajit daily though. It’s part of my 21 day rotation but lurking around I found out we take this daily?

I buy organic kefir from the store (it’s flavored) it has some sugar in it. Is this something I should remove? I have it basically everyday with my dinner.

I know questioning things serve us no good, but did the way I went about my water fast back in March hinder anything for me in regards to my results? Reason I ask is cause mostly everyone did a juice feast. At the time, I thought water fasting was my only option so I kind of blindly did it. (Before I signed up here from March 31-April 20)
    I did it unsupervised & for the first part of it I was pretty scared & in a extremely bad state. I also worked for the 21 days. I went from 220-165. My refeed wasn’t so organized as well for the few days after. I just ate watermelon & cantaloupes for a few days., then I got on the herbal rotation/diet & started lifting. I ask cause at times I think that the way I did it potentially hinders any results I’m looking to have. I never took pharms or anything like that through this whole ordeal.. it’s just weird to me cause others here have used pharms, ate like shit & did tons of things & seem to get some type of results rather quickly when they come off. I’ve been clean & I haven’t had that breakthrough type of feeling yet.

other thing is, I eat all kinds of meat, seafood, veggies, & fruit. It’s NOT all organic, in fact most of it isn’t. I simply cannot afford it or have access to it where I live..i see a lot of you guys are cutting edge with the food quality, some of you are 110% organic, grass fed, wild caught etc.. so me not doing that also feels like I’m holding myself back.

Is there a difference between a downswing & crashing? how does it feel to recrash yourself. My downswings seem bad at first which I know is on par for the course but I want to know what’s the difference between that & the bad reaction a PFS guy gets from alcohol, gluten that sets him back. I wanna know that what I go through are downswings & not crashes you know??

Maybe this is all in my head since I’m having a down day. But it’d be great to hear from you guys regarding these points. I’m at the 4-5 month mark so I’m feeling kind of nervous. my impatience is getting a little grip on me.

I’m working so hard.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ate perfectly nearly this whole year except maybe 2 handfuls of times...
    BUT* I am certain, that it doesn't "need to be perfect". Food's expensive. When I could afford it... I bought organic only.

The sheer fact that I try and save time, means sometimes I didn't buy only organic: produce.
    But* I don't think it hurt me. If I actually plan a day properly... then I do make sure it's all organic.

You are working very hard, and it's good to stay away from gluten and alcohol... AND "the difference" is actually a lot of innumerable differences, that are best not focusing on.

Everyone has ups and downs day-to-day in life... with or without pfs, but it's best to be STOIC, and ride them out... and impatience... is basically my first name, but still... try to be as calm/level as you can. Your diet sounds good.

Maybe try 0 sugar (or near zero) Kefir. Or if you're adventurous, make your own or make your own probiotic drinks like some mentioned here. Or kambucha and similar drinks.

I take less yogurt (dairy) and it helps but as a kid I'd eat it everyday, now more like a few times a week ... and even that I'd rather not, but sometimes I need it/ easiest addn I can think of.
    Last edited by CSM25; 09-06-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hellish downswing.. & this one seems so long. Breathing gives me some relief but only for a bit.

Gotta ride this shit out!

I’m working on trying to just get away from forums & all this talk. It’s easily the #1 thing for me

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m sick. Past 2 days have a runny nose, pink eye with discharge coming out.. part of the process?? I do sprints today, should I hold out & just lay down?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I’m sick. Past 2 days have a runny nose, pink eye with discharge coming out.. part of the process?? I do sprints today, should I hold out & just lay down?

if you're just starting to get sick I'd skip the workout. you won't lose gains if you take a week off. I did the opposite and did a heavy sprint/lift session and I'm more sick now. let the body put the energy towards getting rid of the cold imo
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    if you're just starting to get sick I'd skip the workout. you won't lose gains if you take a week off. I did the opposite and did a heavy sprint/lift session and I'm more sick now. let the body put the energy towards getting rid of the cold imo
    This^^^^

When you're sick and detoxing, let yourself rest.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    sup

im with you when it comes to feeling like shit going through this while everyone else on this board seems to be somewhat recovered

my worst symptoms are mental-- brain fog, and cant feel my damn emotions at all

im supposed to start a new job soon which will be more of a career so im expected to be on my A game from the jump, and im here wondering how tf am i gonna do that with this nasty brain fog.

if i feel happy, i act like i am, but i cant feel it. if i walk into a crowded bar (which i havent) i wouldnt be able to feel that sensation. when the leaves fall down in autumn, i dont get that feeling of autumn at all. im emotionally fked lol

i started strength training again, im weak as hell but havent been able to lift in over a year due to injuries which are gone now. i cant even hoop like i used to, which would be really theraputic, but i think that will come back in time as my strength increases.

tldr shit sucks for me too but we just gotta keep pressing
    This really resonated with me, and I feel for you man. My mental sides were the hardest thing for me to handle.

You just have to know that it's not going to be like this forever. You will feel these things again one day and you will appreciate them so much more.

You have the blue print. You just need to put in the work and time.

You'll get there.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fellas.

This is minor, but I do have this skin fungus type thing on my body & it’s widespread (tinea versicolor) it sounds way worse than what it is, but it’s not that serious. I had this pre PFS & people in my race (Dominican) seem to have this a lot especially when it gets hot and humid in the summer ..it’s more noticeable when you tan.. due to the hormonal changes PFS causes it has become more widespread all over. I had left this unchecked for years cause like I said it’s not that serious.. but now it’s looking pretty crazy I admit from a cosmetic perspective. I’m multicolored on my body lol.

I obviously will not take antibiotics or pills or anything, but are there any antifungal paraben free shampoos out there that I could use that won’t affect me negatively? so i could at least keep it at bay.

Thank you hoes