Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Fellas.

This is minor, but I do have this skin fungus type thing on my body & it’s widespread (tinea versicolor) it sounds way worse than what it is, but it’s not that serious. I had this pre PFS & people in my race (Dominican) seem to have this a lot especially when it gets hot and humid in the summer ..it’s more noticeable when you tan.. due to the hormonal changes PFS causes it has become more widespread all over. I had left this unchecked for years cause like I said it’s not that serious.. but now it’s looking pretty crazy I admit from a cosmetic perspective. I’m multicolored on my body lol.

I obviously will not take antibiotics or pills or anything, but are there any antifungal paraben free shampoos out there that I could use that won’t affect me negatively? so i could at least keep it at bay.

Thank you hoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    probiotic food I think would help. kimchi/yogurt/kefir/sauerkraut

skin brushing maybe too
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

Question for future reference & navigating through this thing.

How is it with PDE5 inhibitors with our condition? Do you still fail sexually with them? I mean, even if it’s numb at times & doesn’t feel pleasurable I would be willing to use it if i can just get a decent rod.

If it’s not a guarantee to work then I won’t even bother.

Sexually I do get some spontaneous semi erections, seems like i have to do a lot of “working up” to get it going.. I do wake up with morning wood if I sleep well & enough hours which is most of the time

Basically would a PDE5 make me have sex successfully even with PFS.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve been ignoring this for sometime. I’ve been having a lot of gas that’s been smelling horrible. I don’t get it though, I really haven’t strayed from my diet. Here’s a typical day for me.

AM: eggs, bacon, salad, broccoli
    Yogurt with blueberries, strawberries, pineapple

Lunch: tuna, eggs, mozzarella, salad, broccoli

Pre workout : shake from juice bar w/ spirulina.

Dinner: usually a steak or salmon with salad. Kefir.
    Throw in fruits or nuts in between these meals randomly.

Really don’t get it.

Things like this are really frustrating. Is this type of thing holding me back or is it something I have to just work through & it will fix itself once I’m hormonally better? My concern is that me being gassy means that somethings up with my gut & it’s hindering progress.

I see after every cycle Bizzbee’s gut seemed to improve. I’m very confused. I’ve been on the straight & narrow throughout this.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could do it.

Do these problems hold us back from recovery? Or is it just a result of hormonal imbalances.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the exact same problem, it's brutal. My colon has had a lot of problems since pfs

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah man. I mean I only have real worries with this if it hinders progress.. If it’s just hormonal issues causing downstream effects then I’ll continue forward. It’s just annoying at times.

That’s my real question. Can we even get better if this thing is going on?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's probably something in your diet. I think you can still get better with it going on but I think the less stress you have on your system the faster the recovery.

try removing one suspect thing each week and see if it resolves. things that stick out to me = kefir, nuts, spirulina and maybe some of the veggies. also any cruciferous veggies like kale/brocolli/cauliflower/bok choy should be steamed cuz the anti-nutrients in them raw is bad for thyroid.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Yeah man. I mean I only have real worries with this if it hinders progress.. If it’s just hormonal issues causing downstream effects then I’ll continue forward. It’s just annoying at times.

That’s my real question. Can we even get better if this thing is going on?

Well in my experience ya. It's progressed in the same way everything else has. I don't know about you but, initially, some REALLY fucked up shit was happening in my guts. Now it's mostly just gas

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys. The answer is simple as riding out & make little modifications. But generally stick to the plan.

I’m sick of waiting though.. I’m gonna start carb back loading after heavy deadlifts Friday, & I’m gonna gear up for a Andro run December 1. I mean it this time lol..Then it’s gonna be rinse & repeat with that & the herbs indefinitely. Forever. I’ve had ups and downs thus far but I seem to be better from where I first was...
    I’m deff strong enough, I lift 3x a week & my workouts are insane.. (all the more reason to add carbs)
    I’m throwing around 300,400,500,600 lbs in the gym & I’ve been straight paleo, maybe my body is craving it big time. & I do 150 yard uphill sprints with a 30 lb vest on. Powerful aggressive shit. Lord knows what will happen on cycle strength wise.

I’m keeping my expectation very low tho..there are some guys who started to feel things on their 4th cycle, but felt nothing the first 3...cause as we all know everything is working behind the scenes. A nice jolt would be great though. Hopefully adding gluten free carbs & hormones shocks my body in a positive way. Miss pasta & all that stuff.

I wonder if there’s some guy out there who needed 10 cycles to recover.

I don’t care how I feel on these runs. I’m running them anyway as the purpose is to regain 5ar function. I’ve read enough of your guys posts to understand the process. Still gotta experience it though for myself.

Last edited by RickTheRuler; 11-22-2018 at 12:52 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did some hiit on flat ground for the first time in a while.. been only doing weighed uphill sprints for the longest to be more of a badass. I got so used to running up hills i forgot how it was to just run.

Tested it out, just me and the football field, no incline l, no added weight ..... & Boy, I’m fast.. .....as fuck. I guess it’s the physics of me being just as strong/powerful as I was pre pfs at 230 lbs but packed in to a 190 ish lb leaner frame instead. I have big man strength in a relatively smaller body which helps with my power in stride, plus I’m just sprinting consistently with the vest and uphills which alone would help of course.. but being very strong for your body weight has a correlation to your athleticism.,

It’s 30 degrees in NYC & I did it shirtless... I credit this to the cold showers making me immune to the winter elements. Cold just does not bother me like it used to. Is this expected for from consistent cold exposure?

Lifting hard for strength & sprints with some type of resistance whether it’s with a vest or uphill is a good combo to get your speed up. Trust me

-Ricky the gazelle