User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Going well. I've definitely noticed an improvement in my PTSD state, as well as general life. My digestion is the best it's ever been (and I have no gallbladder), and I'm just enjoying life for the most part. I like having the diet tailored to me based on my results too, takes the guess work out of it.

However, I wouldn't recommend it for someone who's still PFS like they're doing at the other forum. It's far too "gentle" and slow moving, and I think it would take YEARS. I've been doing it for a year and a half and noticed minor improvements in the main thing I was treating with it. Imagine something as systemically damaging as PFS..... that's why I always still recommend people who PM me to do the protocol here. It's tried and true, and is far more accelerated.
    Good to hear you're making progress with mineral balancing. I'll probably try it out later down the road. It could be beneficial. For my recovery however, I reached the same conclusion to stay on the regimen until 100%. Thanks for sharing that, definitely adds motivation to stay the course.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

So, Monday I have to take off work to accompany a girl whose been holding my seed for 8 weeks.. getting an abortion.

Still wrap it up, you are fertile even in a PFS state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 02-01-2020 at 02:15 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    So, Monday I have to take off work to accompany a girl whose been holding my seed for 8 weeks.. getting an abortion.

Still wrap it up, you are fertile even in a PFS state.

My apologies and my congratulations. At least you know that you're more then fertile. This is good for the soul. Obviously the woman doesn't feel this way, but given where you've come from, I'd say it should give you a bit of relief, in a fucked up kind of way.

And not for nothing, you should wrap it for the sake of getting something you CAN'T protocol yourself out of. You know this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rick haven't heard from you in a while. I'm hoping that means you are doing well man!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Rick haven't heard from you in a while. I'm hoping that means you are doing well man!
    Ricky is well. He's been our sound of reason in the WhatsApp group we're all in. Getting jacked, talking smack, and making moves. Great guy!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Ricky is well. He's been our sound of reason in the WhatsApp group we're all in. Getting jacked, talking smack, and making moves. Great guy!
    Tell that motherfucker to come back and give the forum an update! Lol. He has fans here.

Anyway, thanks for the update. I was wondering about him myself.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

Hey, I’m doing very good, I truly don’t think about this anymore at all . I’ve been on the Whats App group mostly taking about other shit besides PFS. The guys know what to do, so talking about it is unnecessary and adds to the stress as we all know.

I’ve been getting high and just venting on the app like a drunk uncle.. screaming and complaining about this lockdown lol. It’s a form of therapy. The whole situation in NYC really pisses me off.

As far as the protocol goes. Im a bit looser with it diet wise, but herbs, Andro cycles, cold showers, and lifting will be something I hold on to forever.

Hope everyone is doing good, stay on it and it will be a thing of the past.

CD your the GOAT!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yeah bro that's awesome to hear! I am locked in to this lifestyle for life as well. Maybe minus the strict ass diet ive been on for a year and a half. I cant wait to go to a restaurant and not ask a million questions to the waiter about gluten and hold this and hold that. I used to make fun of those people and now i'm that guy times ten. And yeah this whole lock down is driving me nuts. They are starting to open up around me and just opened my apt gym on Monday THANK GOD. I never used to workout in there because the weights weren't heavy enough but now it's perfect for my weak ass.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BuT dO yOu dRiNK??

Seriously man, congratulations. Well deserved.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    BuT dO yOu dRiNK??

Seriously man, congratulations. Well deserved.
    Lol. Another great guy, great "student," certainly well deserved.