Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I used dream n grow during recovery. Have a few bottles left still, still use it occasionally. It’s good stuff, just limit it to a “treat” as a opposed to a staple.
    Thanks.

Out of curiosity Maxout, what are your numbers for your main compound lifts? I know you have a ridiculous Bench press.. but what about the others? You give a 6”6 military country-strong guy like you some hormones in a recovered state and that’s a dangerous combo.

Plus your name is Maxout so I had to ask about your max lifts, comes with the territory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Killin it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I still use PDE5’s for assurance & to calm my nerves.. I’ve had failures from anxiety pre pfs.. so, I really couldn’t tell you man.. once I take one, I feel good, I know it’s going down 100% no doubt...the question after that is how many rounds I got in me...
    I do however get one or two spontaneous boners a day, the EQ isn’t optimal like I was before this , but it’s good enough for sex I’d say (if I didn’t use them) .. on the worst days I’d get random semi hard ones, but the brain connection to down there is deff improving..

Of course I don’t prefer to be on this as a crutch, but I have no problem using these for the rest of my life if need be. ( Being overdramatic, will deff come off when 100% recovered )....I get an abundance of them so it’s not a dent on my wallet at ALL, it’s like buying skittles.

I’m not even a year in man, I only did one cycle too.. so it’s just.. time man..that’s the only thing left in my puzzle. & sexual stuff is usually last to fix.
    Ah mate sounds like you don't even need it by now, a crutch as you say.

I'd *say* just take the plunge and go for it, but it's not like it'll even be an obstacle or a real plunge to take.

Definitely killing this, very very good going.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Thanks.

Out of curiosity Maxout, what are your numbers for your main compound lifts? I know you have a ridiculous Bench press.. but what about the others? You give a 6”6 military country-strong guy like you some hormones in a recovered state and that’s a dangerous combo.

Plus your name is Maxout so I had to ask about your max lifts, comes with the territory.

I have a really fucked up knee, so my other two aren’t just as ridiculous lol. I don’t push it, so I usually max deadlift around 450-475 and squat around 4-425. Just because I don’t wanna hear a snap and be out of commission for six months.

Got me to the 1200 lb club at 230, so I’ll take it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a really fucked up knee, so my other two aren’t just as ridiculous lol. I don’t push it, so I usually max deadlift around 450-475 and squat around 4-425. Just because I don’t wanna hear a snap and be out of commission for six months.

is this a limiting belief or isn't there diminishing returns after lifting a certain amount of weight? and the weight much lower. my testosterone was over range just when I was lifting 250lbs 8x3 deadlifts at 170lbs 6'0. I have a theory that yes I can lift probably much more then that with more weight + progressive overload but it will eat up all my free T that I can allocate to other things.

a lot of UFC fighters for instance has very low free T because of overtraining. if you're on gear however the sky is the limit
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    is this a limiting belief or isn't there diminishing returns after lifting a certain amount of weight? and the weight much lower. my testosterone was over range just when I was lifting 250lbs 8x3 deadlifts at 170lbs 6'0. I have a theory that yes I can lift probably much more then that with more weight + progressive overload but it will eat up all my free T that I can allocate to other things.

a lot of UFC fighters for instance has very low free T because of overtraining. if you're on gear however the sky is the limit
    UFC guys are training in the weight room and also doing their respected fighting discipline (which is basically a workout) daily.. yes those two things together without a break at some point will lead to overtraining.. I heard a lot of them workout twice a day.. & to wrap it up, since it’s combat and endurance is necessary, those guys are definitely jogging long distance... & we all know what that does to you hormonally. All that together I wouldn’t be surprised about the low free T thing. I go hard but I only lift 3x a week & pretty much chilling in between.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still impressive dude. I wish I had a 6”6 frame to work with, I’d try to be 260 lbs or so like LeBron lol. 230 at 6”6 seems like you look pretty slim but lean.

How about you CD? I know you’re older so your in a different place.. but you’ve been lifting for a while, where are your numbers? Doesn’t have to be current, just the brightest you’ve ever gone on your lifts.

Last edited by RickTheRuler; 03-02-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for show of hands, best bench set of mine was a few reps of 125kg/275lbs @ 90kg/198lbs BW @ 6 feet, 35 yo. No squat/dl to speak of (back not up to huge numbers.)

Rather 'meh' but hey, you guys can know. Only seen 150kg benched in that gym.If I make that I'll be happy.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    Just for show of hands, best bench set of mine was a few reps of 125kg/275lbs @ 90kg/198lbs BW @ 6 feet, 35 yo. No squat/dl to speak of (back not up to huge numbers.)

Rather 'meh' but hey, you guys can know. Only seen 150kg benched in that gym.If I make that I'll be happy.
    Bench for me is one of my weakest links.. pre pfs I was a bulky 230 lbs at 5”11. & even then I barely was able to max 315. My best squat was 460 at that time, and best deadlift was 645. But I was way too big tbh, i looked like a fullback,..I prefer my look now.

Now I’d say my max bench is at 285 ish.. I don’t back squat anymore, I prefer front squats. & my deadlift max is about 590-605.. difference is due to a paleo diet & partially pfs, im lighter & leaner at 188 or so....so I guess relative to my bodyweight it’s impressive, but it’s definitely harder to get stronger when your bodyweight is not going up with it.It’s a challenge I enjoy though, every extra lb on the barbell is valuable..I’m now seeing why there’s weight classes in these competitions.

I love when the big 215+ guys in my gym underestimate me. I do look fit, but not like I’m gonna be throwing big #’s around.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This new herb seems like a better alternative than stacking different herbs Separately.. seems like a pretty deadly blend.. taking this with some pine pollen should deff do it in the bedroom.

My only thing is how you go about the rotation when incorporating this?