Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Everything from LEH is top notch. I mentioned horny goat weed because it directly focuses on blood flow, the same way the PDE5's you're taking do. That's why I recommended it. Simply comparing oranges to oranges.

The issue with Thors hammer, despite it being a great product, is that you're taking all of those herbs in one shot, as opposed to cycling them to avoid tolerance. Take it a couple times a week, and you're basically building tolerance to all of the herbs in that mixture, thus making those particular herbs less effective over time.

That's why for the most part I recommend avoiding blends and don't suggest their use.
    Yeah I use it once a week. Those are usually the best sessions cause it’s paired up with the PDE5’s. Then throw in a bath mate session and we’re in for a party .

Sex cocktail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 05-08-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lift heavy as you all know but also put in work with calisthenics.

My question is, at what point in reps do you get diminishing returns? I’m at the point where I do sets of 50 dips...if I went for a max all in one shot I can probably get 65.. It’s recommended to do these to failure, but my failure is these ridiculously high rep ranges.. I could probably do 100 push-ups if those are my dip numbers..How do you progress with this when your at this point?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would focus on range of motion. I find when trying to smash out max push ups, chin ups, dips, form can often get sloppy.

I can do 50 “push ups” straight, but when I actually slow down, get right through the range of motion (chin, chest and sack to floor) - I find I can do way less. Same with chin ups and dips. Try doing 15 straight wide grip chin ups with full release to hang at bottom and full squeeze at top with core straight and stable the whole way... it is tough.

You could always go weighted dips, chins and push ups if you are already that much of a beast!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    I would focus on range of motion. I find when trying to smash out max push ups, chin ups, dips, form can often get sloppy.

I can do 50 “push ups” straight, but when I actually slow down, get right through the range of motion (chin, chest and sack to floor) - I find I can do way less. Same with chin ups and dips. Try doing 15 straight wide grip chin ups with full release to hang at bottom and full squeeze at top with core straight and stable the whole way... it is tough.

You could always go weighted dips, chins and push ups if you are already that much of a beast!
    Yeah I do weighted in the gym as well

My thinking is whenever I’m at the gym, it’s always heavy, it’s never more than 8 reps with anything, including pull ups & dips.. I see people go to the gym & do push-ups, you could’ve done that at home imo...

But when I’m out on the track sprinting, & at those calisthenic street workout parks (right by the track). that’s my bodyweight only sessions.. that’s where I’d do plyometrics or pump sets of 25 pull ups, 50 dips, 85 pushups out etc... i see the whole things as tapping into two completely different systems.. at the gym it’s pure strength, but outside, it’s muscle endurance, that pump feels so different when your doing body weight calisthenics, very satisfying. I like them both.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you need to increase the difficulty of calisthenics get some cheap gymnastics rings.
    Perfect form, slow, full ROM AND on gymnastics rings, that's hard for anyone.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Ben, they have those at my gym, I’ve never tried them. Will do.

In other news, yesterday was my 24th & I had just one shot of Jameson.

I feel fine, slept like 11 hrs....

however I’m gonna go sprint, I feel like sprinting drains all the toxicity out of me.... when I had my previous hiccup, time( a few days) got me better but at the end i coincidentally had a sprint session, that REALLY snapped me back into normalcy..that was obviously much worse though since I was dealing with a 5AR.

Just an observation, or theory.. those tough sprint sessions when your heart is on the brink just does something for me personally, almost more than lifting...Idk what processes are going on in the body when you sprint, but it always brings me up a level, OR when I run into a hiccup it helps snap me back into course...
    Someone can chime in on this.. ?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Thanks Ben, they have those at my gym, I’ve never tried them. Will do.

In other news, yesterday was my 24th & I had just one shot of Jameson.

I feel fine, slept like 11 hrs....

however I’m gonna go sprint, I feel like sprinting drains all the toxicity out of me.... when I had my previous hiccup, time( a few days) got me better but at the end i coincidentally had a sprint session, that REALLY snapped me back into normalcy..that was obviously much worse though since I was dealing with a 5AR.

Just an observation, or theory.. those tough sprint sessions when your heart is on the brink just does something for me personally, almost more than lifting...Idk what processes are going on in the body when you sprint, but it always brings me up a level, OR when I run into a hiccup it helps snap me back into course...
    Someone can chime in on this.. ?

It's a pure endorphin hit.....does the same for me. It can't be replicated with any other form of exercise....at least none that I have found. I think it's one of the best natural feelings out there. That's why people do drugs....to mimic that rush.

When doing these exercises your body really doesn't know if it's running for it's life, or running for the sake of running. Physiologically it's all the same as for as the system is concerned. Once you're done you're rewarded with natures opiates (endorphins). It's your bodies way of saying "good job for getting away from that lion" You're still alive, here's some feel goods for you. Our bodies positively reinforce things that keep us alive so that we stay alive. These are the systems that we learn to hack.

24....man you're still wet behind the ears...lol. Just think what a leg up on everyone else you're going to have once you're through this. You're still going to be young as shit with knowledge that you can use to enhance the rest of your life.

Happy belated birthday man.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post

In other news, yesterday was my 24th
    Gah fuck I didn't spot this. Happy belated birthday Rick.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hbd rtr!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone.

This is not a big deal, something I never mentioned here.. but what’s with the varying degrees of my nuts hanging through the day? In the morning they hang normal, during the day there’s moments where it doesn’t do it as much & it seems slightly tucked... but from like 7 pm on they hang verrrry low... they also hang low when I’m having sex most of the time..

Early months of pfs my balls were tucked tight most of the time, it’s not painful or anything, it just feels weird when it’s like that.. felt very off... but now like I said, morning and evening they hang low (super low evening) afternoon it varies & you feel the slight little movements..

Is this normal for anyone? Or is just a pfs thing...over time the tucking up has occurred less & less.. but still. Where does this come from? Smart people commence & break that shit down for a brother! Lol. This is not concerning, I just wanna know what’s the deal with this.

Happy 4th everyone to the USA guys here.