User Tag List

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got no idea on why they do so, but my balls behave very similar. I think it's a PFS thing indeed, they didn't before. They've also certainly gotten smaller and harder I think. I do take blood tests on and off to see where I'm at, and testosterone is in range though, so they still "work" that way.

I think CD once said (correct me if I'm wrong) his balls still hang low sometimes and he and his gf sometimes lol at that. Also don't ask me why I remember that...

Happy 4th of July from the UK!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely get a case of the grandpa balls pretty regularly. And it is definitely PFS - never happened to me pre PFS. I notice that when I am feeling good they ride higher, sack firmer... less... flaccid if that makes sense. When I am not feeling good, it feels like they are knocking around my knees (along with my massive shaft of course)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Definitely get a case of the grandpa balls pretty regularly. And it is definitely PFS - never happened to me pre PFS. I notice that when I am feeling good they ride higher, sack firmer... less... flaccid if that makes sense. When I am not feeling good, it feels like they are knocking around my knees (along with my massive shaft of course)
    For me it is the opposite. First round on Andro the hanging started to be consistently lower. Pre pfs my nuts did hang like this all the time. Without getting too graphic, fuck it I’ll get graphic, my nuts always slapped on the girl I was having sex with when we was doing our thing so the hanging is how I am when normal. I’ve sat on my balls before lol.

Always felt bad when my boys were tucked before, today Mid day when they vary, I don’t feel shitty, just not optimal, I can tell... my day goes from feeling great, to okay, to great again...

That’s some pre-puberty shit.. 5AR has a lot to do with puberty, & people have their theory’s about recovery being like puberty.. remember when you were like 10 and people would tell you “hey man what do you know, your balls haven’t dropped yet”.. could be something to do with that. When they would constantly be tucked up 24/7 that was the worst.

I know what you mean about it feeling flaccid.. but even when it occasionally feels like that, when my balls hang low I feel good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear you on the ball slapping action. Some chicks have actually said they enjoy it... for me though, the happy medium, plump, firm, hang is what I’m after (definitely not the high tuck which is also bad)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah thewy also probably hang lower when it's hot out. I love the slapping balls against pussy lmao

I think yeah when I was bad they also were more tucked in and now dey hang low
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The chick I'm with now loves the ball slap. Especially when I'm hittin it D style and they slap her clit......loves it.

This ones actually in my age bracket, lol. Tubes tied, two kids, divorced. Tested clean, so I raw dog it and let it rip right inside her......lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if you miss a day of taking prohormones? Just resume? I’m out here in Charlotte stranded waiting for my flight that I rebooked. I have a bottle out there in California...

My initial flight from here got cancelled not cause of weather, but cause they had NO pilots. What?

Imagine going to mcDonalds to get a McFlurry and they tell you no, & then you ask “damn, machine broke?” & they tell you “no, no one works here” and walk away.. & the next McFlurry you can have is 18 hours later.

Good thing I’m in San Diego for 12 days

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just take it at the next available opportunity. Obviously it’s not ideal, but it’s not going to hurt anything in my opinion. The compound has a decent half-life.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Just take it at the next available opportunity. Obviously it’s not ideal, but it’s not going to hurt anything in my opinion. The compound has a decent half-life.
    Thanks ya stud.

Yeah 11 days of a 4-Andro & r Andro bottle, I might have to overdose some days. Should do me well out here.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Thanks ya stud.

Yeah 11 days of a 4-Andro & r Andro bottle, I might have to overdose some days. Should do me well out here.

Enjoy the Gaslamp Quarter, my friend. I’ve been there on a bachelor party and multiple times on work trips. Hard to beat.