User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Well, I feel terrible again. The downs really get to me.. this shall pass.
    In my opinion, the hardest part about this is the mental game. It's not in your head, there are chemical imbalances that take time to fix naturally, which is why most people don't do it. They want a pill....a medicine....something to take it away, but that just pushes it down deeper and causes more problems.

As long as you're sticking to the program, you should find some solace that regardless of how you're feeling in this moment, you are doing all that you can be doing. You have to buckle up and ride this thing out. I actually welcomed some downswings because it allowed me to feel SOMETHING. I was just a numb robot going through the motions of life....watching it pass me by like a movie. I'm certainly making up for it now....not something I planned on, but something that just presented itself to me.

Have you tried breathing through these mental dips when you're feeling like this?

And remember...you have youth on your side. Try and find all the things to be grateful for in your current life. I know it's hard when your brain just doesn't want to operate properly, but it does help with outlook. Fake it till you make it man.....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-20-2018 at 03:54 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"