Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
Did some hiit on flat ground for the first time in a while.. been only doing weighed uphill sprints for the longest to be more of a badass. I got so used to running up hills i forgot how it was to just run.

Tested it out, just me and the football field, no incline l, no added weight ..... & Boy, I’m fast.. .....as fuck. I guess it’s the physics of me being just as strong/powerful as I was pre pfs at 230 lbs but packed in to a 190 ish lb leaner frame instead. I have big man strength in a relatively smaller body which helps with my power in stride, plus I’m just sprinting consistently with the vest and uphills which alone would help of course.. but being very strong for your body weight has a correlation to your athleticism.,

It’s 30 degrees in NYC & I did it shirtless... I credit this to the cold showers making me immune to the winter elements. Cold just does not bother me like it used to. Is this expected for from consistent cold exposure?

Lifting hard for strength & sprints with some type of resistance whether it’s with a vest or uphill is a good combo to get your speed up. Trust me

-Ricky the gazelle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, once you get into the groove with the cold showers, your tolerance for cold air goes up considerably. I literally radiate heat just sitting around. The women love it, especially during the winter.

Gazelle? I would have went with Cheetah