Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
EDITED: gonna be a long message cause I’m replying to both your questions and BD

I just go sober. The way my personality is set up, I can still have plenty of fun.To be honest, I can go like this for the rest of my life. I gave up the attachment to alcohol and drugs, not that I had a strong one to begin with.. pre pfs I would smoke weed once or twice a week, and drink alcohol on special occasion.

I got a lot of shit for the lifestyle change in the beginning, but when you stick to your guns long enough with dieting and sobriety, at least for me, people seem to go from chastising you to respecting you more than before..this takes time though...it’s not some New Years resolution bullshit that you’re gonna give up in a few weeks. I’m for real.

EDITED: I get girls at random places, I’m not a crazy pussy hunter lol, a lot of this honestly just falls on my lap these days.

I’m gonna fool around a girl who works at my gym today. But...my game is not on par with the likes of jack and CD to be honest,..it seems like I get away with how I look..& that’s cool but I could do so much better If my game was on point to match my physical. I want to have game like if I was super ugly and NEEDED all the charisma and smoothness in the world to get laid, that way I have both things (looks, game) going my way. I’m cool with how things are now, but as far as my potential goes..I really think I should be drowning in new pussy every day.

Edited again::: @ BD, of course it won’t hurt you so bad, I see people here and there did it..but remember when Durantia drank a year into his recovery? I remember reading that thread.. all his pfs symptoms came back like he was on step one all over again.he actually told me it set him back about 4 months through PM. may not be the case for everyone, but it’s something to consider. Especially this guy whose very early in this whole thing.

I also have not tried caffeine.. I’m taking champsters line of thinking and trying caffeine in the summer when I’m already past a year into this thing.. caffeine is one of those things that can make you anxious as hell or actually improve you especially when combined with herbs..hit or miss there.

My whole approach with recovery has been building things up and adding these little pieces that give you a boost periodically, not all at once.. example, technically I could’ve went on my first Andro run in September or so, but I waited it out till the 6 month mark & did it December, at this time I also started eating complex carbs...caffeine is gonna be the next thing add when i get past a year.. all these little boosts I’m not rushing to them like crazy. it’ll always go back to the cumulative work at the end of the day anyway..cause that’s what cures you, the everyday mundane work.. I know it seems like guys tried this and that which put them over the edge.. nope that’s just all coincidence. It’s the work.

Licorice root did not cure champster, he was 2 years in at That point, the protocol cured him. Just seemed that way. Not to say the shit we take does not help though, it certainly does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bro it's not even game tho like it's basically my looks too I just hit up enough girls and just escalate it to sex and enough bite if im hitting enough volume.

I think it's fucking stupid that we're the ones who have to do the approaches etc tho because girls are so mad picky would make things easier but i feel like if girls were forward they would be more like 'hey want to buy me dinner and show me your personality for 10 hours and I'll decide if I want to fuck you at the end of it' which is not as tasty of a propisition to hey want to 'fuck at your place and i'll leave 30 minutes after' lol

despite fucking so many women I actually kinda hate the bitches now lol i'm on your shit rick we just switched lmao