Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    Love the attitude man, I’m in soho actually. I get you on the mental health/self improvement aspect. Fortunately my mental sides/brain fog eased up significantly after the first few weeks.

Now approaching 2 months off and my libido is still pretty nonexistent. Still early days though. Been on the protocol for a few weeks now and definitely made progress in the mental department. Still early days...
    It’s the long game man, I know how tough it could be in NYC, you around so many people yet feel alone.. but be empowered by the shit your going through. I had to deal with this in my early 20s in this city. I’m sure many young kids my age would have blown their brains out with something like this.. guaranteed.. knowing that makes me feel strong.

I’m not gonna lie this thing can humble anyone, but I feel like I’m better than a lot of people cause I’m not a victim to this, I truly feel like my will is greater than most...meanwhile the “normal” people are victims to whatever they got going on, they have it easy..

There’s a reason why people who recover feel superhuman. Imagine having that mindset through this thing & then actually getting it all back + some more???Talk about getting thrown into the wolves and come out leading the pack.

Maybe I’ll be 24 when I’m done with this ,25,26, who knows.. I’m enjoying it now, & I will enjoy it more later. There’s a whole life ahead of me.
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 02-16-2019 at 02:04 PM.