Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by helpisontheway View Post
    I take it Rick you not having any trouble gaining muscle
    Seems like I did but it’s to a certain limit. It’s not optimized, I can tell..of course I’m not wasting, I gain but at a point I hit a wall in terms of muscle building. Strength goes up but I think strength is related more to your nervous system adjusting to more loads rather than your T levels..

we’ll see now though for the next few months cause I’m starting to get looser with diet and eating more carbs throughout the day, not just backloading. I’d like to be a lean 200. That to me at my height is ideal.

There’s a lot of factors with my case. First off, pre pfs I wasn’t this lean.I’m 5”11 & got to 225 before all this.. it was half muscle half bloated water weight..that’s BIG as hell for that height..I’m naturally a skinny person (165-170) so for me to maintain 225 I was CONSTANTLY EATING, 7 meals a day with snacks in between. I literally went 2 years without being hungry or feeling my stomach growl. Just fighting my fast metabolism like clockwork..

Today, I obviously don’t eat that much or the same calorie dense food As I did then.. Also I never did HIIT this hard and consistent, so maybe thats limiting me from getting more size too.. it’s cool though cause it sheds fat.

Maybe with all that I’m doing, this weight range is where I’m Meant to be at based on my body. It does feel right to be 190ish.. I feel light but strong. I really do believe that when you do this program, however your body turns out is the way it’s supposed to be at its BEST. I was too small before and it wasn’t optimal, & I was way too big & it wasn’t optimal.. so I trust it..My opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 04-03-2019 at 11:40 AM.