Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
Going well. I've definitely noticed an improvement in my PTSD state, as well as general life. My digestion is the best it's ever been (and I have no gallbladder), and I'm just enjoying life for the most part. I like having the diet tailored to me based on my results too, takes the guess work out of it.

However, I wouldn't recommend it for someone who's still PFS like they're doing at the other forum. It's far too "gentle" and slow moving, and I think it would take YEARS. I've been doing it for a year and a half and noticed minor improvements in the main thing I was treating with it. Imagine something as systemically damaging as PFS..... that's why I always still recommend people who PM me to do the protocol here. It's tried and true, and is far more accelerated.
Good to hear you're making progress with mineral balancing. I'll probably try it out later down the road. It could be beneficial. For my recovery however, I reached the same conclusion to stay on the regimen until 100%. Thanks for sharing that, definitely adds motivation to stay the course.