User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Responding To R-Andro

Hey guys,

So a week ago I started my third R-Andro cycle at 400mg per day. I've gotta say, I don't think I'm getting much out of it.

The first time I ran it last November, I was in a much worse place with my PFS. When I started R-Andro, it felt like everything was coming back on line. More sensitivity downstairs, better and stronger erections, hair shedding increased, and I generally felt pretty great/like I used to. After that, I hit a new baseline.

The second time I ran it in March, the effects were less pronounced. The first week I had better sleep, but that was about it. I didn't seem to get much benefits from it, but I ran it anyway because it seemed like a good idea.

As for where I'm with regarding my PFS, I'm mostly recovered. The only things left are my libido, sensitivity, and a little erection quality. As I said I'm a week into my third R-Andro cycle, but I'm just not getting anything from it. I've been lifting as well, but I just don't feel any effects.

Another note: About a month ago my remaining issues mostly vanished for a few days. It felt like the first time I took R-Andro (even though this happened naturally) and was pretty great. But alas it faded away. I'm in a perfectly fine place now, but it was nice to get up to 95% for a bit.

So, my question is thus: should I stop this and save the rest of my R-Andro for when I can do a stack with 4 R-Andro? Or should I do something else entirely? I feel like I'm nearing the end of my PFS journey, but I'm looking for that extra kick to send me on the route to full recovery and I dunno if I've found it.

Thanks!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just finish it and then next cycle add 4 andro imo.

my experience reflects yours. first cycle was profound and gave me major steps towards recovery. second cycle more subtle.

I think because it's easier to gain ground when you're absolute shit vs. hovering around 70-90%. Similar to weight training n00b gains are easier. Easiest to gain first 20 lbs of muscle. next 10 lbs of muscle same amount of effort for half results. next 5lbs of muscle for 4x more results.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with jacknap. Just finished another cycle of musclegelz. After 3.5 weeks things sort of leveled out. For the first time however i decided to keep going with the cycle and i'm glad i did. Did a full six weeks and i can honestly say that i feel the test boosting regime after is working much more efficiently. As previously mentioned Its about about boosting androgens and getting your body back to baseline. Every little bit helps.