Hey guys,

So a week ago I started my third R-Andro cycle at 400mg per day. I've gotta say, I don't think I'm getting much out of it.

The first time I ran it last November, I was in a much worse place with my PFS. When I started R-Andro, it felt like everything was coming back on line. More sensitivity downstairs, better and stronger erections, hair shedding increased, and I generally felt pretty great/like I used to. After that, I hit a new baseline.

The second time I ran it in March, the effects were less pronounced. The first week I had better sleep, but that was about it. I didn't seem to get much benefits from it, but I ran it anyway because it seemed like a good idea.

As for where I'm with regarding my PFS, I'm mostly recovered. The only things left are my libido, sensitivity, and a little erection quality. As I said I'm a week into my third R-Andro cycle, but I'm just not getting anything from it. I've been lifting as well, but I just don't feel any effects.

Another note: About a month ago my remaining issues mostly vanished for a few days. It felt like the first time I took R-Andro (even though this happened naturally) and was pretty great. But alas it faded away. I'm in a perfectly fine place now, but it was nice to get up to 95% for a bit.

So, my question is thus: should I stop this and save the rest of my R-Andro for when I can do a stack with 4 R-Andro? Or should I do something else entirely? I feel like I'm nearing the end of my PFS journey, but I'm looking for that extra kick to send me on the route to full recovery and I dunno if I've found it.

Thanks!