User Tag List

Thread: Light Traffic

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Light Traffic

I hope the light traffic on the forum over the last week or so means that the vitamin D from all the summer sun (at least for those of us in the northern hemisphere) is doing everybody good .
    Never lose your sense of humor

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    I hope the light traffic on the forum over the last week or so means that the vitamin D from all the summer sun (at least for those of us in the northern hemisphere) is doing everybody good .
    I been soaking it up, got the best tan I've had in awhile. Great thing about toronto is that the lake stays cold until late summer. So I can get my vitamin D and cold water therapy all while staring at bronzed tits. I guess Chicago would be the same with lake Michigan

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I been soaking it up, got the best tan I've had in awhile. Great thing about toronto is that the lake stays cold until late summer. So I can get my vitamin D and cold water therapy all while staring at bronzed tits. I guess Chicago would be the same with lake Michigan
    when you say bronze tits u saying there's high quality topless girls or...?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    So I can get my vitamin D and cold water therapy all while staring at bronzed tits.
    Ahh, the trifecta...should be part of everyone's protocol .
    Never lose your sense of humor

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do the breathing exercises in the sun topless with my nuts out.. I notice when done properly I get oily and sweaty instantly all over like I finished exercising. It’s crazy.
    As we all know, the breathing exercises kick start your hormones as Wim Hof describes . & the Vit D from the sun being the precursor for Testosterone etc.. all of it comes together for that reaction.

Ever done the breathing exercises while your in the cold tub? Calming as hell.

I think it’s important to add in these other pieces while your doing the mind techniques, it can potentially enhance the effects on top of just being more efficient killing two birds with one stone.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    I'm new here on the site (did an intro thread), and I hope the traffic doesn't get too light. I hope guys are feeling better, but it's nice to glean the encouragement/have questions answered regarding the protocol.