Hello, I'm new to the site (actually, I've posted once). I've been looking here for knowledge on recovery after spending some time on PH. I crashed Sept. 8th of 2017, and have been doing everything in my power to get back to baseline. I won't bore you with all the details, but suffice it to say, I was in a world of hurt. Found this site about 6 months ago, went to Total Male Optimization, and implemented the program. I've completed the juice fast, and I am cycling 7 of the herbs. In addition I'm taking sorghum, zinc, fish oil, magnesium, Vitamin D (10,000 iu), Vitamin C, Lion's mane and Spirulina. My diet is all organic, and super clean. I'm feeling at TON better, but still not 100%. I'm considering starting my first cycle of Super R Andro to go to the next level. Anyway, I just wanted to officially introduce myself, and say I really appreciate this site. Every time I come on here I'm encouraged - unlike other sites out there. This site is invaluable!! Thanks to CD and all those who have gone before me on the road to recovery!!