Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recovering

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recovering

Hello, I'm new to the site (actually, I've posted once). I've been looking here for knowledge on recovery after spending some time on PH. I crashed Sept. 8th of 2017, and have been doing everything in my power to get back to baseline. I won't bore you with all the details, but suffice it to say, I was in a world of hurt. Found this site about 6 months ago, went to Total Male Optimization, and implemented the program. I've completed the juice fast, and I am cycling 7 of the herbs. In addition I'm taking sorghum, zinc, fish oil, magnesium, Vitamin D (10,000 iu), Vitamin C, Lion's mane and Spirulina. My diet is all organic, and super clean. I'm feeling at TON better, but still not 100%. I'm considering starting my first cycle of Super R Andro to go to the next level. Anyway, I just wanted to officially introduce myself, and say I really appreciate this site. Every time I come on here I'm encouraged - unlike other sites out there. This site is invaluable!! Thanks to CD and all those who have gone before me on the road to recovery!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the site (actually, I've posted once). I've been looking here for knowledge on recovery after spending some time on PH. I crashed Sept. 8th of 2017, and have been doing everything in my power to get back to baseline. I won't bore you with all the details, but suffice it to say, I was in a world of hurt. Found this site about 6 months ago, went to Total Male Optimization, and implemented the program. I've completed the juice fast, and I am cycling 7 of the herbs. In addition I'm taking sorghum, zinc, fish oil, magnesium, Vitamin D (10,000 iu), Vitamin C, Lion's mane and Spirulina. My diet is all organic, and super clean. I'm feeling at TON better, but still not 100%. I'm considering starting my first cycle of Super R Andro to go to the next level. Anyway, I just wanted to officially introduce myself, and say I really appreciate this site. Every time I come on here I'm encouraged - unlike other sites out there. This site is invaluable!! Thanks to CD and all those who have gone before me on the road to recovery!!
    hey bro welcome. dont fear the r-andro. it's really not a big deal and I felt like no suppression from it and i'm on third cycle. still good to cycle herbs after for insurance.

glad to have someone new following the protocol as it's been quite quiet here. though obviously could be a good sign as people are recovered and moving on with their lives
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    hey bro welcome. dont fear the r-andro. it's really not a big deal and I felt like no suppression from it and i'm on third cycle. still good to cycle herbs after for insurance.

glad to have someone new following the protocol as it's been quite quiet here. though obviously could be a good sign as people are recovered and moving on with their lives
    Cool, thanks for the input, I really appreciate it. Think I'll order it up and give it a go. I've worked out my entire life, but I'm new to cycling prohormones and what that entails. I've always done the "all natural" route. This, however, is primetime to start learning to cycle.

What herbs are you cycling? Have you found any that seem to work better than others? I'm only taking 7, but I'm gonna be getting a couple more in the near future. Any further input would be greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to post how I'm feeling when I get started on it.

It's really good to hear people are getting better, and I hope that's the reason it's been a little quiet. I know, for me, it really is great to come to this site and hear of guys getting over this whole deal.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has the sorghum been significant in your experience? thinking about taking it as well

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, it's hard to be sure. I am improving overall, but I can't say it's the sorghum, for sure. It seems like I've improved since adding it, but nothing super crazy. I'll keep experimenting and let you know what happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very glad I took R-Andro. Almost benign compared to some things.
    Shedding was there, but 1/100th of what certain meds did. Got stronger than ever, good sexual gains.
    BUT* every single thing I did... the gains felt very subtle. AND it wasn't like I took anything and was like : "YEAH!!! THIS WILL CURE ME!!"
    But overtime, all that helped. Glad I did it, pain in the ass though. It did help structure, focus, and such.
    It is way better than suffering needlessly.

Only looking back after a month or 2 or 4... can I really be amazed. BUT some is because I want everything now... and some is because, I literally do not remember like a week ago. This is true of any significant intervention, taken for PFS In fact this for me is true for other issues as well (also significant).
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-15-2018 at 06:49 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    Very glad I took R-Andro. Almost benign compared to some things.
    Shedding was there, but 1/100th of what certain meds did. Got stronger than ever, good sexual gains.
    BUT* every single thing I did... the gains felt very subtle. AND it wasn't like I took anything and was like : "YEAH!!! THIS WILL CURE ME!!"
    But overtime, all that helped. Glad I did it, pain in the ass though. It did help structure, focus, and such.
    It is way better than suffering needlessly.

Only looking back after a month or 2 or 4... can I really be amazed. BUT some is because I want everything now... and some is because, I literally do not remember like a week ago. This is true of any significant intervention, taken for PFS In fact this for me is true for other issues as well (also significant).
    That's great to hear, thanks. Not looking for anything crazy, just wanted some guidance. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Def did not want to imply only crazy interventions. But yes, playing safe is for sure the most reasonable thing to do (least risky).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    Def did not want to imply only crazy interventions. But yes, playing safe is for sure the most reasonable thing to do (least risky).
    I'll do crazy if it's gonna work😜

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I probably should not have put it in bold and made it sound all ominous. You'll be fine over time, discipline, and work. Resolve>all else.

The single best thing I did was Fasting. CD and others were rite about that. BUT for me, juice feasting did not cut it... MAYBE over time it would, but no patience + severe issues + worried really screwed me over. Only after several failed attempts did I fast 20 days. IF I knew about it earlier, and some logic behind it, I would have done it. And it makes sense, because Hello? I did fast all the time. Fasted cardio + weights = obese --> FIT in youth.

And then stricted and stricter. But "windows" of non ruination, at 4-5 days, made me realize.... yeah need to keep going.
    And I did juice feast before that, but I found it harder in a way (supplies, following directions was just hard for me).

2nd most imp. for me I guess was fasted training, backloading, all that stuff. Clean diet, whole food...usually like 6 things. Sometimes a lot more, and it dep how much you count herbs and spices. Most ppl are not this obsessive tho and I don't recommend being super obsessive (of course).
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-16-2018 at 05:56 PM.