Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
Hello, I'm new to the site (actually, I've posted once). I've been looking here for knowledge on recovery after spending some time on PH. I crashed Sept. 8th of 2017, and have been doing everything in my power to get back to baseline. I won't bore you with all the details, but suffice it to say, I was in a world of hurt. Found this site about 6 months ago, went to Total Male Optimization, and implemented the program. I've completed the juice fast, and I am cycling 7 of the herbs. In addition I'm taking sorghum, zinc, fish oil, magnesium, Vitamin D (10,000 iu), Vitamin C, Lion's mane and Spirulina. My diet is all organic, and super clean. I'm feeling at TON better, but still not 100%. I'm considering starting my first cycle of Super R Andro to go to the next level. Anyway, I just wanted to officially introduce myself, and say I really appreciate this site. Every time I come on here I'm encouraged - unlike other sites out there. This site is invaluable!! Thanks to CD and all those who have gone before me on the road to recovery!!
Welcome. Congrats on your improvements thus far. Everything you need is here to go all the way. Patience is key.