Greetings all,
Just wanted to touch base here as I am also posting over at HackStasis under the same name in a similar thread for Andro cycling.
August 3rd will begin my 3rd cycle, this time with R Andro and 4 Andro.

I'll be doing 200mg of both morning and evening, and it will last me 30 days.

Other than this I am doing very, very well. I'll keep this updated and give a little history in one place:

I have had PFS for... jeez, likely about 2 and a half years. I lost my motivation, my cock, and my girlfriend. The girlfriend was based on a multitude of things but mainly my lack of energy and vigor. After it ended I jumped on board February of this year. The first cycle was not too exciting, the second was fantastic, and I know this cycle is going to be fucking nuts.

Besides this I do a herb rotation with various herbs mentioned on here, and my workout is my job typically. But when I'm on cycle I start to lift just to have an extra kick.
As of now, roughly a month or so after the second cycle, I'm masturbating and have the urge to like 2/3 times a day. Now, EQ is not as strong as before but I am confident that will pick up.

Long story short, for anyone needing some hope, this shit without a shadow of a doubt works. 100%. Start it, spend the cake upfront and do it right the first time.

I'll keep this updated as time goes by. Don't expect daily updates but rest assured I will log progress.