User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think my kidneys worked properly at filtering out any excess or whatever has caused this.

This is terrifying. I was fine two months ago. The symptoms i had the last two weeks on that supplement were dilated pupils, major pins and needles in my arms and legs, slurred speach, cognitive issues, couldn’t eat a damn thing, and no sleep for days, my genitals are completely utterly aneathtised, this is absolutely horrendous. Ive got bladder incontinent issues, I feel cold all the time and im constantly dehydrated no matter how much I drink.

What the hell has happened to me. Its altho my autonamtic nervous system is completely fried. Alot of these amino acids act as neurotransmitters.

Honestly this is so bad. I didn’t even need this supplement cost me £20. Im absolutely devastated.

From what I can ascertain on the web, once the cns is compromised, damage is done especially with regards to neurons.

I don’t know how i can have the life i wanted now. Ive actually done this to myself by taking something that someone else had taking on here and thought it Great for gut health.

I can’t survive with this, this is insane.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you don't know that for sure so you gotta just hold on and you're probably wrong. people have experienced the same symptoms before and have recovered from it. and people from benzo withdrawals do recover. the brain chemistry gets restored and there's also neuroplasticity.

you're thoughts are your own worst enemy right now and it's compounded by the shitty brain chemistry. I'm the same way during down swings. Remember when you were freaking out about the leydig cells in the testes from fenugreek and now you're saying you were nearly recovered. so you were wrong then and could be wrong again now. So don't do something stupid now because of a hypothesis you made. You don't know for sure anything. Neither do doctors. So ride it out dawg

Will Benzo Withdrawal Symptoms Ever Go Away? | Powers Benzo Coaching - YouTube
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-11-2018 at 09:23 AM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most people recover from benzo addiction. That being said, I genuinely think you should get a script for something to calm you down until you stabilize. Are you really willing to go the route you're talking about before even knowing what's wrong with you, it maybe something that a doctor can actually address.

We're talking about collagen here, you believe recovery from fin is possible, why would you think recovery from a dietary supplement isn't? Stop self-diagnosing and GET MEDICAL HELP
    Last edited by basementdweller; 08-11-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate all the support guys. I don’t know for sure whats wrong but everything is coming back as autonamtic neuropathy. I literally have every symptom and with regards to this dietary supplement..these amino acids work like neurotransmitters plus i must have been high in at least one of them to put me in hospital...I suppose it doesn’t take much if a buildup on one amino acid/chemical in the body to start fukin things up and i know excitocixity is very real, with particular amino acids.

I should have been so much vigilant with introducing anything to my body, read up on these amino or whatever but I just took it for what it was a collagen joint care supplement that id read was good for gut health.

I must be the most unluckiest bloke on the planet if a £20 dietry supplement has completely incapacitated me. I couldn’t stand it, for someone thats been eating living so well and coming bk to normal to be fucked for life now is too hard to bear. If I simply hadn’t of read that sentence on here where it was in damns recovery I wanted have even got it....if this has destroyed my body this gelatin....i am so fukin unlucky its unamaginable. Why didn’t I just keep things simple?!?!? Why?!?! I really just didn’t need it. This is right now a 24/7 nightmare

If my nerves are fried im fucked for life. I might never be able to have children, masturbate ever again, cry, woman...even i ended up having a prosthetic penis pump fitted, i wouldnt be able to cum. This is terrifying

Why did I have to buy this...why?!!!

Causes
    Autonomic neuropathy is a group of symptoms. It is not a specific disease. There are many causes.

Autonomic neuropathy involves damage to the nerves that carry information from the brain and spinal cord. The information is then carried to the heart, blood vessels, bladder, intestines, sweat glands, and pupils.

Autonomic neuropathy may be seen with:

Alcohol abuse
    Diabetes (diabetic neuropathy)
    Disorders involving scarring of tissues around the nerves
    Guillain Barré syndrome or other diseases that inflame nerves
    HIV/AIDS
    Inherited nerve disorders
    Multiple sclerosis
    Parkinson disease
    Spinal cord injury
    Surgery or injury involving the nerves
    Symptoms
    Collapse Section
    Symptoms has been expanded.
    Symptoms vary, depending on the nerves affected. They usually develop slowly over years.

Stomach and intestine symptoms may include:

Constipation (hard stools)
    Diarrhea (loose stools)
    Feeling full after only a few bites (early satiety)
    Nausea after eating
    Problems controlling bowel movements
    Swallowing problems
    Swollen abdomen
    Vomiting of undigested food
    Heart and lungs symptoms may include:

Abnormal heart rate or rhythm
    Blood pressure changes with position that causes dizziness when standing
    High blood pressure
    Shortness of breath with activity or exercise
    Bladder symptoms may include:

Difficulty beginning to urinate
    Feeling of incomplete bladder emptying
    Leaking urine
    Other symptoms may include:

Sweating too much or not enough
    Heat intolerance brought on with activity and exercise
    Sexual problems, including erection problems in men and vaginal dryness and orgasm difficulties in women
    Small pupil in one eye
    Weight loss without trying

Causes
    Autonomic neuropathy is a group of symptoms. It is not a specific disease. There are many causes.

Autonomic neuropathy involves damage to the nerves that carry information from the brain and spinal cord. The information is then carried to the heart, blood vessels, bladder, intestines, sweat glands, and pupils.

Autonomic neuropathy may be seen with:

Alcohol abuse
    Diabetes (diabetic neuropathy)
    Disorders involving scarring of tissues around the nerves
    Guillain Barré syndrome or other diseases that inflame nerves
    HIV/AIDS
    Inherited nerve disorders
    Multiple sclerosis
    Parkinson disease
    Spinal cord injury
    Surgery or injury involving the nerves
    Symptoms
    Collapse Section
    Symptoms has been expanded.
    Symptoms vary, depending on the nerves affected. They usually develop slowly over years.

Stomach and intestine symptoms may include:

Constipation (hard stools)
    Diarrhea (loose stools)
    Feeling full after only a few bites (early satiety)
    Nausea after eating
    Problems controlling bowel movements
    Swallowing problems
    Swollen abdomen
    Vomiting of undigested food
    Heart and lungs symptoms may include:

Abnormal heart rate or rhythm
    Blood pressure changes with position that causes dizziness when standing
    High blood pressure
    Shortness of breath with activity or exercise
    Bladder symptoms may include:

Difficulty beginning to urinate
    Feeling of incomplete bladder emptying
    Leaking urine
    Other symptoms may include:

Sweating too much or not enough
    Heat intolerance brought on with activity and exercise
    Sexual problems, including erection problems in men and vaginal dryness and orgasm difficulties in women
    Small pupil in one eye
    Weight loss without trying

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ k look at those clusters of symptoms for other diseases. there's probably a dozen more

this is why people say to be careful with self-diagnosis

I think it can be useful to research though cuz no one is going to care about yourself as much as you and that's how we found this place but gotta also try to remain centered and humble because you could be wrong and dont wanna make yourself in a worse position by self-harming / sabotaging yourself with anxiety

I had similar freak outs over milk thistle/breaking my penis/skullcap during the protocol and i'm fine now (just still recovering from some sides from the initial crash)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just come out of hospital...please help

Listen dude, I know everything is hell for you right now..When all hell breaks loose, just get on protocol. This thing is very simple but hard. The hard part is not second guessing and being consistent through ups and downs. The simple part is just getting the main parts dialed in. (Diet, exercise,herbs)

What your going through is real, but the analysis paralysis compounds things.

The other day when I was hanging out with friends I had a bit of social anxiety cause this would be the first of many times where I would say no to a drink & certain foods. I was gonna be “that guy” for the first time. I just turned 23 and I live in New York City, imagine that, so many girls and so many different foods I’m missing out on while being sober and staying away from weed & booze.

I believe we have a legitimate condition that does give us mental things... but the stress also comes from your drastic lifestyle change & bringing that into social situations..constantly comparing your situation to a normal person. You’re at a social place & you see everyone is at their regular 100% baseline & here you are. It’s lonely and you kind of feel left out. ...but then after turning them down, (there was some pushback “wtf Rick?” “Oh look at this guy” “aww man he’s sober now” but I never backed down) it was all good after & real chill. They respected it... It put me at ease. Then I realized that no one really gives a fuck anyway.

Talking about gaba & this & that (all the sciencey breaking things down endocrinology talk that i despise in forums) shows that just like me, & many of us, your a thinker. This is a blessing because it means we are smart & analytical but also a curse when your in a situation like yours cause your mind is racing & you just want it to stop

When nothing makes sense, just get on protocol.
    Do a reset & fast if need be.

Don’t worry & just live. In my uncomfortable moments i like to just observe my thoughts like a spectator in the 3rd person. I know they are not mine. It’s pretty cool & there’s a method to my own madness in this regard . ...That works for me. & it makes the whole experience interesting & you learn a lot about yourself.. this is sometimes my alternative to meditation & wim hof cause these days I’m just too busy. In your case your feeling all this shit, just try your best to look at yourself in 3rd person, know that these thought patterns and behaviors is Not you.. & just observe it.

Sometimes recovery can seem impossible to our minds because its fairly simple & we believe that we need this super calculated approach like we’re solving the DaVinci Code . “You mean if i eat right, exercise, rotate herbs & take cold showers I will be cured?”. people think that it has to be this extremely complicated intellectual strategy that gets thrown out in other forums to get better. nope. Just do it. & live life. Forget about it all.

Based on looking at a lot of the threads here,
    I was generally worried about not being 100% organic . Truthfully I’m like 25% organic.. I eat Paleo & I don’t care about portions. Sometimes I eat a ton of fruit, ton of nuts, drink a ton of organic kefir that store bought.. I’m not here calculating all the time. I’m simply just eating what I’m supposed to eat under the guidelines. Our body loves it all anyway so why make it more complicated.

The people that are taking a bit longer to recover is because of two things

A. Their body is moving at their own pace. This thing is generally a 6 month to 3.5 year process to full recovery (I’m including the 3-6 months your supposed to stay on protocol after your symptoms are generally gone)

B. The setbacks from getting off protocol. In Driven’s case he took fin after a year of recovering, people have relapses, drink, do drugs, take Pharma etc. CD had setbacks of his own plus he was winging it with a lot of these pieces which shows why it took him 5 years.

C. Starting from a very very low baseline.

Reason B is also a reason why we(mostly I) have to stop comparing to other people’s timelines. You don’t know other people’s journey.

FAST & then get on it..

I worry less now cause I know I’m doing the 2 month herbal rotation & 6 weeks Andro for the rest of my life with the diet..So all this is just a matter of time when the main Pillars are dialed in. I think this whole thing is also easier when you plan on making it a generally permanent change even after recovery. When you see yourself doing this past 100% the whole thing does not seem like an ordeal. “Okay 1 more year till I can have cake” VS “I’m never having cake again”. The first thought process sounds like a damn prison sentence.

Sorry for the long post. I just know where you are & I’m trying to give you multiple perspectives based on my experiences so far. I’m 3-4 months in after my fast. I am better than before definitely by sticking to the main points. Only thing I’m not consistent with is wim hof & mediation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rick thanks man I appreciate the positivity there, in fact its what’s keeping it together for me. The mind is a powerful thing, and with regards to me when summit goes wrong ill throw everything at it in a manic fashion which ultimately backfires and I think this is relavant in this case and past experiences.

What I believe is that pfs is totally recoverable...i base that on the fact i was virtually there even having taking hcgenerate this april( couldn’t resist after reading reviews) (contains fenugreek and stinging nettle) and having a bad reaction which didn’t last long....the results the regimen had given me along with the regimen i was still following allowed to just reach baseline fairly quickly and it was a beautiful baseline.

This right now is entirely different and thats why im really struggling. Ultimately this great lakes collagen supplement is an abundance of amino acids that all affect the nervous syst....and ive strongly got symptoms of neuropathy..and yes im terrified...and yes if indeed this is the case it’s irreversible...which leads to the atmosphere of past posts with this.

I believe because I didn’t follow and keep the protocol simple, i am now deeling with symptoms beyond a recovery( fried nervous symptoms) and its this which is troubling me so much. I have never in 4 years experienced anything like this....and tbh its cruel. To go from virtually there take sumnit you think is great for gut health, to end up 1000x worst than anything prior...ive never in my life had pins and needles all over my body and in my genitals exposing complete anaesthesia post supplement.

I hope to god all this is temporary( i was on the verge of posting in the recovery section) but if this is permanent ((autonamtic neuropathy) ironically it was a post on here that led me to buy it. 😞

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seriously thank you guys for all your support but obviously im still fukin terrified right now. With regards to fenugreek yeah I freaked out but this time round ive got major physical symptoms... wm

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Guys glycine in high amounts can cause massive nerve damage. Ive got every symptom from it this automatic neuropathy...how do I come bk from this?
    honestly man, step 1 would be to stop freaking out.

accept what happened, and start working towards recovery