User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doctors just was like whatever...need to see a neurologist.
    Glutamate...Excitotoxicity - Wikipedia

And with regards to these fukin horrendous symptoms...depend on the nerves affected. They might include:

Dizziness and fainting when standing, caused by a sudden drop in blood pressure (orthostatic hypertension).
    Urinary problems, such as difficulty starting urination, incontinence, difficulty sensing a full bladder and inability to completely empty the bladder, which can lead to urinary tract infections.
    Sexual difficulties, including problems achieving or maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction) or ejaculation problems in men. In women, problems include vaginal dryness, low libido and difficulty reaching orgasm.
    Difficulty digesting food, such as feeling full after a few bites of food, loss of appetite, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal bloating, nausea, vomiting, difficulty swallowing and heartburn, all due to changes in digestive function.
    Inability to recognize low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), because the warning signals, such as getting shaky, aren't there.
    Sweating abnormalities, such as sweating too much or too little, which affect the ability to regulate body temperature.
    Sluggish pupil reaction, making it difficult to adjust from light to dark and seeing well when driving at night.
    Exercise intolerance, which can occur if your heart rate stays the same instead of adjusting to your activity level.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Doctors just was like whatever...need to see a neurologist.
    Glutamate...Excitotoxicity - Wikipedia

And with regards to these fukin horrendous symptoms...depend on the nerves affected. They might include:

Dizziness and fainting when standing, caused by a sudden drop in blood pressure (orthostatic hypertension).
    Urinary problems, such as difficulty starting urination, incontinence, difficulty sensing a full bladder and inability to completely empty the bladder, which can lead to urinary tract infections.
    Sexual difficulties, including problems achieving or maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction) or ejaculation problems in men. In women, problems include vaginal dryness, low libido and difficulty reaching orgasm.
    Difficulty digesting food, such as feeling full after a few bites of food, loss of appetite, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal bloating, nausea, vomiting, difficulty swallowing and heartburn, all due to changes in digestive function.
    Inability to recognize low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), because the warning signals, such as getting shaky, aren't there.
    Sweating abnormalities, such as sweating too much or too little, which affect the ability to regulate body temperature.
    Sluggish pupil reaction, making it difficult to adjust from light to dark and seeing well when driving at night.
    Exercise intolerance, which can occur if your heart rate stays the same instead of adjusting to your activity level.
    how can they diagnose this though? cause when I crashed and I experienced the same symptoms they did a cat scan and spinal tap and found nothing. I still think to this day if I just took phenibut it would have stopped it. or if I got a benzo
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know when you know your body well enough, yeah i had side effects from fenugreek and saw palmetto...

This is summit else, ive got bad bladder problems, ive had all of this parathesia, my stomach is fucked up, my dick is completely numb i got fukin feel anything, and ive taken a nerve toxin for 2 fukin months, why did I fukin do this, i didnt even need it i was on the fukin way out....im worse off than heroin addicts, alcoholics and pfs guys, this good be permanent and i was fukin there....this is absolutely fucked. I i didnt even need it!! Twenty pound gelatiin supplement fucked for life. I really cant cope if ive caused nerve damage, ive always been so healthy minded so now that i was virtually there and potentially done this...I really want to escape, only thing holding me back is my poor old man.

4 year off suffering and now this....i could easily be fucked now for life, cant handle it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys need to know i was virtually recovered and this fuking stuff, christ.

You guys imagine recovering and then a month later having your cock blown off, this is what its like

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why do you think the collagen and glycine did you in? I thought the stuff was supposed to promote sleep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The more I research into whaf the fuck is happening to me, im coming up with l-glutamate causing nerve damage. Sat here now with pain in my genitals, not much fun.

Must be the most unlucky fucker on the planet to almost recover and now this. I read about the gelatin on here ironically and im fukin destroyed

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i guess all you can do now is the protocol lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    You know when you know your body well enough, yeah i had side effects from fenugreek and saw palmetto...

This is summit else, ive got bad bladder problems, ive had all of this parathesia, my stomach is fucked up, my dick is completely numb i got fukin feel anything, and ive taken a nerve toxin for 2 fukin months, why did I fukin do this, i didnt even need it i was on the fukin way out....im worse off than heroin addicts, alcoholics and pfs guys, this good be permanent and i was fukin there....this is absolutely fucked. I i didnt even need it!! Twenty pound gelatiin supplement fucked for life. I really cant cope if ive caused nerve damage, ive always been so healthy minded so now that i was virtually there and potentially done this...I really want to escape, only thing holding me back is my poor old man.

4 year off suffering and now this....i could easily be fucked now for life, cant handle it
    Yo boy, I was recovered also after 10 years of suffering and then I used for just 3 days a pro-hormones that fucked me up and put me back to the bottom.. so, or you suicide yourself or you keep staying alive and try to get better. No other ways.
    I feel sorry for you as I do feel sorry for myself.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add in my two cents.. I spent a year recovering only to accidentally touch a broken finasteride pill, and recrash myself...So what did I do? I kept on with the protocol and now I'm here feeling better than I did before that happened.

I believe that you've somehow had a setback, but its reallyyy unlikely that something natual to the body like magnesium, or some amino acids would cause something permanently unfixable. I say that to make you optomistic, not call BS on anything you said.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same things that you're having now in my initial crash. the body is quite resilient you can likely recover from this as well. my functiona medicine doctor though I had nmda malfunction at the receptors which I think is same as excitotoxicity right? though i'm not 100% there are days on protocol i'm like 95% after a year so something to look forward too.