User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get what ya saying mate but if ive got nerve damage (pins n needles in my genitals 24/7) i am fucked for life. Im fukin suicidal. I was on the mend and some godamn Great Lakes collagen supplement has completely fried my cns system....glycine...glutamate cause exitoxicity. I am absolutely terrified right now. Ive already tried to cut my wrist...i was on the way out....this is horrendous. I didn’t even need it! This is fukin nutts How can a gelatine supplement destroy someone’s cns system...well glycine is a major inhibitor on the cns system and in yhe the presence of glutamate acid can cause major cell death switching to excitory properties. I didn’t even need it. Ive taken it for 2 months jesus christ. Ive read that damn used it and ordered some. I was doing so fukin well. Im worse of than benzo addicts, coke addicts m, pfs guys, ssri guys this is unamagenable! Ive got bladder incontinant issues...ive already told my dad i want out, im in real bad place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alot of these amino acids are neuro transmitters i had no fukin idea. I thought it was good for gut health. Wtf have I done to myself now....im absolutely distressed territfied you name it. I cant cope... i was on the way out. I should of just stuck to the regimen but saw that damn used it in his recovery and thought ill get some of that. Some guys here take glycine with no adverse reaction. What the hell has happened to me. For a health conscious guy to end up like this is too much, to maybe face penile prothesis in the future because i might never be able to even masturbate again like I could only two months ago.

I cant handle it.... i was in hospital with major parathesia in my legs and arms and a massive elavated pulse. My dick is completely numb with now brain connection at all. This isn’t straightforward anymore for me that just had to follow the regimen. Ive now got majorissures with my nervous system. I need to get out of this mess, ive got massive suicidal ideation.

I love you guys, and the regimen was working for me. I should have never taken this product... must be the most unluckiest bloke on the planet to be destroyed far worse from a fukin gelatine supplement. This is dreadful

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it could be worse man, you could be losing your hair

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, if you're cutting your wrists and wanting out .... Seek help. This is no joking manner.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Alot of these amino acids are neuro transmitters i had no fukin idea. I thought it was good for gut health. Wtf have I done to myself now....im absolutely distressed territfied you name it. I cant cope... i was on the way out. I should of just stuck to the regimen but saw that damn used it in his recovery and thought ill get some of that. Some guys here take glycine with no adverse reaction. What the hell has happened to me. For a health conscious guy to end up like this is too much, to maybe face penile prothesis in the future because i might never be able to even masturbate again like I could only two months ago.

I cant handle it.... i was in hospital with major parathesia in my legs and arms and a massive elavated pulse. My dick is completely numb with now brain connection at all. This isn’t straightforward anymore for me that just had to follow the regimen. Ive now got majorissures with my nervous system. I need to get out of this mess, ive got massive suicidal ideation.

I love you guys, and the regimen was working for me. I should have never taken this product... must be the most unluckiest bloke on the planet to be destroyed far worse from a fukin gelatine supplement. This is dreadful
    buddy, if you haven't seen a neurologist yet, get in asap. You're suicidal, you can get that stuff fast tracked if you go into emerg, that's what I did... Took me 3 times and spent a week in the psych ward but I got the tests I needed and they found something too. Don't worry about the protocol right now, you need medical treatment.
    Last edited by basementdweller; 08-10-2018 at 08:38 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    buddy, if you haven't seen a neurologist yet, get in asap. You're suicidal, you can get that stuff fast tracked if you go into emerg, that's what I did... Took me 3 times and spent a week in the psych ward but I got the tests I needed and they found something too. Don't worry about the protocol right now, you need medical treatment.
    +1 couldn't have said it better myself

- - - Updated - - -

so it was the combo of using glycine with collagen at the same time you think? or glycine + collagen + magnesium same time?

those are basically part of the protocol though collagen is more a recent addition

i'm not fucking with you what you said in your first post here is exactly what I had when I first crashed and I think I fucked up my NMDA receptors too. my doctor even said that and was one of the only useful ones. cuz i was doing phenibut + modafinil so I was alternating my system from chill to stimulated too fast + ru58841 fucking up neurosteroids and taking collagen daily I think I did the same thing. I'm not fully recovered but life is livable.

took about 2 months to get out of the hardest part but each week was a bit better. i used valium for the first 2-4 weeks

I don't get why magnesium / glycine would cause excitotoxicity though. I thought they were both gaba promoting?
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-10-2018 at 10:39 PM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if I experienced glutamate excitoxicity they would've picked it up in cat scan or spinal tap right or no?

I have no idea. did they do a ct or mri on you?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its either elavated glycine ir glutamate. Either way my life’s destroyed. Im not being biased here. My bladder isn’t working properly, my genitals are completely numb, wont work at all, im cold, ive stopped sweating and my pallet is completely dry all pointing too motor neuropathy. Its irreversible damage. 2 months of taking Great Lakes gelatine. I can’t cope.

Guys i was virtually there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys glycine in high amounts can cause massive nerve damage. Ive got every symptom from it this automatic neuropathy...how do I come bk from this?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took 10g of glycine nightly for almost six months, man. Didn't affect me in the least. Not saying it hasn't harmed you, but I don't believe it is nerve damage. FAST.