I don’t think my kidneys worked properly at filtering out any excess or whatever has caused this.

This is terrifying. I was fine two months ago. The symptoms i had the last two weeks on that supplement were dilated pupils, major pins and needles in my arms and legs, slurred speach, cognitive issues, couldn’t eat a damn thing, and no sleep for days, my genitals are completely utterly aneathtised, this is absolutely horrendous. Ive got bladder incontinent issues, I feel cold all the time and im constantly dehydrated no matter how much I drink.

What the hell has happened to me. Its altho my autonamtic nervous system is completely fried. Alot of these amino acids act as neurotransmitters.

Honestly this is so bad. I didn’t even need this supplement cost me £20. Im absolutely devastated.

From what I can ascertain on the web, once the cns is compromised, damage is done especially with regards to neurons.

I don’t know how i can have the life i wanted now. Ive actually done this to myself by taking something that someone else had taking on here and thought it Great for gut health.

I can’t survive with this, this is insane.