Hiya guys look im in big trouble. I was doing really good. Ive now got massive problems! and im suicidal. I began taking magnesium everynight before bed and Great Lakes gelatin i think it is...for gut health. For 2 months. I just need to point out that this gelatine contains all kinds of amino acids that fuck with neurosteroids like glycine and l-glutamine. Alongside magnesium they affect nmda receptors along with gaba, serotonin and everything. Magnesium can upregulate gaba, glycine can increase serotonin. L-glutamine brain damage

Well over the last few weeks I began experiencing alot of problems climaxing which I have experienced in the past from ssris which got slowly worse(serotonin?) I then began slurring words, struggling to talk, dilated pupils, appetite gone, racing pulse...this then turned into massive panic attacks starting a week ago, massive parathesia in my legs, suicidal ideation 5 days with no sleep, heart rate was beating out my chest. Everytime i tried sleeping a lighting bolt would wake me up I spent 3 days in hospital.

These symptoms mirrored benzo withdrawal...identical! My dicks completely numb. Im fucking terrified. Im reading up on all these amino acids how they affect nmda receptors, neurotoxicity, excitory, gaba down regulation, up regulation, im reading benzo withdrawal, mdma damage, serotonin syndrome. I was doing great before supplementing magnesium oxide and this great lakes gelatin. Ive been reading about magnesium being a cns depressant.

Guys im fukin terrified. What the fuck have these supplements done to me?? I hope to god it’s transient but now I feel totally fucked and whatever issues I had from dht inhibition are completely blown out of the water with this.

Please help me. My dicks completely numb, ive never never had this before. If im truly fucked now, thats it, i was on the road out. Please tell me its transient or whatever. It mirrored identical to benzo withdrawal what happened to me.