Yeah the tests are sort of vague but quite numerous and comprehensive. In essance they ran tests on bladder function, tilt table tests, blood sugar, blood pressure, ocular examinations, and symptomatic symptoms.

The only way I know if im hungry is if i start shaking from low blood sugar, ive got incontenant issues with my bladder, post urinary, my dick will never work again, cant feel a thing, my pupils are constantly dilated, I can’t sweat, ive got cuts on my hands that wont heal or clot, my sleep is completely gone, my joints are painful and my bp is low, wheezing chest....guys ive let everyone on here down, im so sorry, I didn’t dose the gelatine properly, took a heaped tablespoon neat before bed, effects came on quick, didn’t realise till I ended up in hospital with massive issues.

Ive really let you all down, i worked so hard for a year and was virtually recovered. Didn’t even need it, just read one sentence on here with regards to it being good for gut health, I didn’t research nor follow instructions on ir properly, didn’t even need it.

I was on the verge of posting recovery. Im absolutely devastated. I just cannot believe what’s happened, my fukin stupid self. Honestly thought it was harmless. Im self harming over this because its so traumatic.

Guys my life now. Ive got plans to just grab my boat and sail out into the ocean. I love this site and you guys but seriously I don’t know how to proceed. Facing a life stuck on drugs for various ailments then the impotence. I even remember getting the gelatine instead of bone broth cause it was cheaper, this is fucked.

Just keep it simple, christ ive fucked up