Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lion's Mane 5ar

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    so you think the stronger extract might be dicier or nah?
    I can't say for sure. I've taken both, but I took the stronger extract when I was well recovered. If you're having second thoughts, even for peace of mind, just stick to the 1:1. It works and I've never had any issues with it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took the 8:1 extract during the last coupel weeks of my androsterone cycle. I now have worse brain fog and mental sides than before, and I am not sure if this is maybe in part due to the lion's mane. I remember after taking it a few days I started to get really weird and concerning mental effects, but I was already getting bad mental effects on andro. Lion's mane upregulates NGF which could icnrease dht, but if it's a 5-ar inhibitor it could drop allopregnenlone. Right now I feel as if I have more DHT but lower allopreg than before my cycle.
    Last edited by slader1; 12-06-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    I took the 8:1 extract during the last coupel weeks of my androsterone cycle. I now have worse brain fog and mental sides than before, and I am not sure if this is maybe in part due to the lion's mane. I remember after taking it a few days I started to get really weird and concerning mental effects, but I was already getting bad mental effects on andro. Lion's mane upregulates NGF which could icnrease dht, but if it's a 5-ar inhibitor it could drop allopregnenlone. Right now I feel as if I have more DHT but lower allopreg than before my cycle.
    If you feel like it's negatively effecting you, stop.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"