SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yup.....

You think I'm missing something? lol
    Hey! Thanks for all your support everyone, I've been doing the full protocol and things have been going well. No major improvements but it's only been a month. Could any of you guys tell me if potatoes are allowed on the Paleo diet? I eat them as part of carb backloading. Also, I do holosync and breathing exercises each day. Holosync isn't in the quick start guide, so should I do only one or? Again, thanks for all the support.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Potatoes are fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Potatoes are fine.
    Even if I'm not backloading, are eating potatoes fine with the Paleo diet, CD?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsrecoverfull View Post
    Hey! Thanks for all your support everyone, I've been doing the full protocol and things have been going well. No major improvements but it's only been a month. Could any of you guys tell me if potatoes are allowed on the Paleo diet? I eat them as part of carb backloading. Also, I do holosync and breathing exercises each day. Holosync isn't in the quick start guide, so should I do only one or? Again, thanks for all the support.
    Because of this post I am now going to add holosync to the quick start guide for those who have decided to include it. Good call!! I think there may be a bag of herbs in that for you.....lol.

Potatoes are fine for backloading as Durantia had already mentioned. Other then that you really don't want to eat them or any carbs for that matter during the day or on non-weight bearing days.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update Post:

So it's been around 10 months that I've been following the protocol, yes there have been some cheat days here and there but otherwise so far so good. My symptoms aren't as bad as some of the guys here but man recovery has been slow? My sleep stays around 6.5 hours a night and recently I got 8 hours of sleep, perhaps a good sign?? What is your take on dairy? Does it hinder recovery? I have a pretty high libido so I've been masturbating How badly will this impact me? When you mention not eating carbs during the day, this includes veggies like broccoli?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it matter what time of the day I take the cold shower? Does it have to be right when I wake up or later in the day is fine?

- - - Updated - - -

Does it matter what time of the day I take the cold shower? Does it have to be right when I wake up or later in the day is fine? Let me know!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn’t matter what time of day you take a shower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone,

I haven't been giving the protocol my all recently and I will be hopping back on it full swing soon, but my question is..is all the work I've done before for naught? Or has there been some sort of recovery? When I hopped off, was all of it nullified? I know masturbation isn't allowed, but my libido is so high I can barely go a few days without jerking off...does masturbating nullify all the work you've done on the protocol?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey buddy

Highly unlikely that falling off the wagon for a short period will significantly affect your progress. You might have a bit of a downswing but that should be it.

Sounds like you are doing well and in a good place is your libido is back!

Get back on the wagon and keep at it.

Def

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsrecoverfull View Post
    Hello everyone,

I haven't been giving the protocol my all recently and I will be hopping back on it full swing soon, but my question is..is all the work I've done before for naught? Or has there been some sort of recovery? When I hopped off, was all of it nullified? I know masturbation isn't allowed, but my libido is so high I can barely go a few days without jerking off...does masturbating nullify all the work you've done on the protocol?
    No. What you gain, you keep, taking into account the swings. Just don't go too crazy for too long otherwise you'll be setting yourself back further then you'd want. Also, I wouldn't say masturbation isn't allowed, it's just something to be careful about. The fact that you have a raging libido is an awesome sign.

Keep grinding.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"