User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m Getting In My Own Way

hey guys. I’m having a tough time with over analyzing, it feels like I’m going backwards cause of this..ebb and flow though as we all understand.

My situation is that since I’m doing all these things protocol related & making it a way of life.. I have been isolating from friends, families, get togethers cause of the lifestyle. & it’s exhausting to fake it till you make
    It.

Damn and English’s theory about just getting on with life & not to stress is spot on, but every time I get to that point, my Brain goes “well there you are stressing” this makes me think I won’t recover. It’s probably just a downswing but I’m super critical of myself when it comes to this aspect.

I just want to live my damn life.

I’m at work but when I get out I’m gonna go to the park and literally scream & ball my eyes out. I need to get all this shit that’s in me the fuck out. I have a ton of bad feelings in me , & i can’t distinguish a downswing vs back to square one. Breathing helps for a bit then it returns.

This is also making me hold off on my first Andro cycle.

Still lifting heavy, def have some adrenal type symptoms but I guess it’s part of the ebb and flow right? So keep on keeping on?

Give me tips fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    hey guys. I’m having a tough time with over analyzing, it feels like I’m going backwards cause of this..ebb and flow though as we all understand.

My situation is that since I’m doing all these things protocol related & making it a way of life.. I have been isolating from friends, families, get togethers cause of the lifestyle. & it’s exhausting to fake it till you make
    It.

Damn and English’s theory about just getting on with life & not to stress is spot on, but every time I get to that point, my Brain goes “well there you are stressing” this makes me think I won’t recover. It’s probably just a downswing but I’m super critical of myself when it comes to this aspect.

I just want to live my damn life.

I’m at work but when I get out I’m gonna go to the park and literally scream & ball my eyes out. I need to get all this shit that’s in me the fuck out. I have a ton of bad feelings in me , & i can’t distinguish a downswing vs back to square one. Breathing helps for a bit then it returns.

This is also making me hold off on my first Andro cycle.

Still lifting heavy, def have some adrenal type symptoms but I guess it’s part of the ebb and flow right? So keep on keeping on?

Give me tips fellas

Reduce your stress. Ask yourself what's really important to your life right now and take actions daily that move you in that direction.

Reguardless if you don't believe in the EMF's being bad for you story..you live in one of the least conducive enviroments for health that exhists imo. Great for making money I'm sure...but this thing will have you readjusting priorities.

Money for me now doesn't mean shit compared to fixing my health.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course. Everything matters. But im sure EMFs fall under the scope of metals etc. it’s like yeah In a perfect world I would love to be off grid. But to say I can’t do it cause of it though seems off to me at least. There’s guys here who live in big cities that recovered and made strides.

I know your a SUPER health guy. But not gonna lie, sometimes super smart cutting edge guys like yourself make someone like me worry a bit more than I would like. I’m doing the basics to a tee. My biggest obstacle is simply worry and belief.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course. Everything matters. But im sure EMFs fall under the scope of metals etc. it’s like yeah In a perfect world I would love to be off grid. But to say I can’t do it cause of it though seems off to me at least. There’s guys here who live in big cities that recovered and made strides.

I know your a SUPER health guy. But not gonna lie, sometimes super smart cutting edge guys like yourself make someone like me worry a bit more than I would like. I’m doing the basics to a tee. My biggest obstacle is simply worry and belief.

I hear you brother. If you can afford to, take a vacation to somewhere like playa del carmen mexico with super low EMF, and see how you feel after a week of not having it. I promise it will have a positive effect. For me it was as big as doing nofap.

I've had to become that super health guy because my case has been very complex. Consider yourself lucky that you've found yourself to this site and are able to follow the protocol to a T. What a blessing to have a proven stream of knowledge and information that others have used to cure the same ailment that you deal with...If we had PFS in 1997 when Finasteride first came out we'd all be fucked lol

The last thing I wanna do is make someone like you worry..

I want to empower people here while still being informative...because I remember being at my low points.

Honestly one of the thoughts that really turned things around for me was to think that I was a lot more likely to have some crazy car accident and end up dead or injured in a way that is way worse. A weird way to think about it for sure, but theres always somebody out there thats worse.

During my meditation I will think about people close to me that have passed away, and put my own current life into perspective.
    I've looked at my journey as a second chance at life. My phone background for the longest time was a "2" that to me reminded me that I had the chance for a second lease on my life. Now this is a mindset that I have adopted. I wake up at 5:30 in the morning, force myself to smile and think about what a fucking blessing it is to even be alive and have the opportunity to fully fix myself.

Become empowered by the information here and that you have a proven way to fix yourself
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you considered a good naturopath? some of their tests, like OATS can shed light on things you may be uncertain of. Less analyzing and mindfuckery when you have more info about yourself.

There may be some complimentary things you can do as well as some things you need not worry about so much.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I hear you brother. If you can afford to, take a vacation to somewhere like playa del carmen mexico with super low EMF, and see how you feel after a week of not having it. I promise it will have a positive effect. For me it was as big as doing nofap.

I've had to become that super health guy because my case has been very complex. Consider yourself lucky that you've found yourself to this site and are able to follow the protocol to a T. What a blessing to have a proven stream of knowledge and information that others have used to cure the same ailment that you deal with...If we had PFS in 1997 when Finasteride first came out we'd all be fucked lol

The last thing I wanna do is make someone like you worry..

I want to empower people here while still being informative...because I remember being at my low points.

Honestly one of the thoughts that really turned things around for me was to think that I was a lot more likely to have some crazy car accident and end up dead or injured in a way that is way worse. A weird way to think about it for sure, but theres always somebody out there thats worse.

During my meditation I will think about people close to me that have passed away, and put my own current life into perspective.
    I've looked at my journey as a second chance at life. My phone background for the longest time was a "2" that to me reminded me that I had the chance for a second lease on my life. Now this is a mindset that I have adopted. I wake up at 5:30 in the morning, force myself to smile and think about what a fucking blessing it is to even be alive and have the opportunity to fully fix myself.

Become empowered by the information here and that you have a proven way to fix yourself
    The info here is so simple that I think guys like myself kinda get in our heads. Our ailment can sound so complicated based on the different bodily systems it affects, & the ups/downs, & shifting of different symptoms that come about..so when a protocol like this or similar comes along it’s hard to believe that something SO simple is the answer. ..Thing is though, 2 years Is nothing in the grand scheme of things, BUT while your IN the shit, 2 years feels like forever cause the minutes at time can be hours.

Your right, it could be worse, my dad is helping me out with meals at times..some people have NO help in this. You for instance have other issues on top of this. What if after I crashed I did NOT find this site for years? Clueless..

I need that constant glass is half full & overflowing mindset, & not letting this shit isolate me from living my best fucking life.

It’s pretty illogical to think I can’t recover, I see many of you guys on this board clearly getting better & approaching full recovery. It’s pretty stupid if you ask me, I do the same thing you guys do pretty much. Maybe it’s that a lot of you guys are actually approaching & are on that promise land & im still on Month 4. Like cmon man I’m not even 6 months in..Damn, Bizz, Jack, Durantia, Master Mal.. It’s PROVEN. That downswing brain is ridiculous I tell ya. That Rahaysa dude did not feel a single herb till the 6 month mark. Gotta stay logical through these.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I woke up feeling a bit better,despite being sick with this pink eye. The downswings are just SCARY as fuck! I wanted to jump out the roof yesterday!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I woke up feeling a bit better,despite being sick with this pink eye. The downswings are just SCARY as fuck! I wanted to jump out the roof yesterday!

ya I get very negative on down swings too. once I've gotten so many and I realized I'll be feeling good again in like 2 weeks I realize just gotta ride it out
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We all get in our own way. Most of us do anyway.

And you're right....when you're in it, it fucking sucks and it feels like an eternity.

But as others have said, you have a blue print to follow and if you stick to it, it will eventually be over.

Everyone has different ways to cope with the shitty down swings. In the beginning for me, it was drugs and booze. I realized fairly quickly that that wasn't going to be sustainable or healthy. One of the hardest things to do is to learn to just be in that shittyness. Breathing helps, cold exposure helps, exercise helps...anything to snap yourself into a different mindset.

This is different for everyone. The bottom line is you have to learn a healthy way to cope with this. You know when you're in it. You can tell yourself that it's not real, but the feelings are just tough to deal with.

I wish I could give you a magic answer for these times, but the fact is, there just isn't one to be had.

I know you really don't want to be on forums, but here at least you have a place where others know exactly what you're going through. Take it for what it's worth. You could be feeling like this and not know why....that would be even worse.

Just keep grinding man. One day this will all just be a faded memory.

It's these kind of posts that keep me feeling gratitude and appreciation for where I am in life. Once you get over it, believe it or not you can almost forget how horrible it was. I read these posts and it brings it right back. Keeps me thankful, which is a mindset everyone should have regardless of where they are in their journey.

You got this bro.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"