User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel the water fast should be the last resort kind of thing, not just jump on a water fast.

I actually discussed water fasting with the water fasting experts in the TNH, and they all basically agreed, that if you eat a healthy diet, you will lose weight, and when you lose weight, your body detoxes itself, since the toxics are stored in fat cells. Water fasting basically in a nutshell speeds up that process, and makes it happen quickly, but if you actually are super careful with your diet, and go on a plant based organic diet for a few months you will accomplish the same thing.

For example what happens if your 5'7, and weight 135 pounds, you cant exactly water fast. If your fasting for detoxing purposes, theres not much you can fast off. This what the Doctors told me there.

As far as PFS, since my issue is possibly all anxiety, its hard to pinpoint what works for me and what does not. But from all the months of research that I have done, and all the reading I have done, it seems that PFS comes about because the drug is still in your system, for example, we all know about 'the crash' I feel like if you gave clomid to someone who is on FIN, who has side effects, he would also have a crash from clomid, since the drug is still there.

Perhaps focusing on getting to a really low body fat percentage (very healthy is 10%), would possibly help with detoxing, vs 'water fasting'.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Water Fast>>> ALL.... or gain weight then fast (sounds crazy, but some have and they liked it a lot).

RAW FOOD DIET same thing almost as good. Not quite the same thing, but damn good... helped a mate, that is 6'2 and like 150lb whereas the 10d water fast he did only helped a bit.

Fasted training may do slight apoptosis and also chelation as well, it does stimulate GH and serum test, is muscle sparing, and fat burning (hence toxicity removing).
    Last edited by CSM25; 09-18-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ND DOESn'T HAVE A CLUE WTF THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. ---> SUGARY juice --> refeed fungi, yeast, bacteria, SIBO, and stay sick (for some/many).
    -3lb lost vs like 22lb and near as good shape as before in 30d juice vs 30d water. For me***. (well decent shape good shape, but not great till later).
    APOPTOSIS of toxic fat cells. Number of cell death and shrinkage.
    STEM CELL SIGNALLING.
    GH SIGNALLING
    ANTI PROG AND ANTI CORTISOL EFFECTS.
    HELL, even telomere lengthening perhaps*.
    I DID TONS OF DRUGS, have good and bad genes, and looked 21-22 at 28-29 now young again but pre fin like 7 yrs younger.
    WHY? ALSO FASTED AND TRAINED 5000x . AND I guess random chance.

I could smoke crack and get an ND (although it's still tough in Canada, we aren't like those degree mills in the states). I'd rather have real degrees but then again, they're all useless (totally). In the states could be a chain smoking, meth abusing prostitute and get a JD, ND, MBA all within 3-5 yrs, easily, with no effort (from shitty schools). Best schools ever with reference letters and lying on CV, and paying people off.
    Last edited by CSM25; 09-19-2018 at 02:26 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah honestly in life it's good to understand why things work but you have to honestly just do what people who recovered did imo.

otherwise you're just going to have find an excuse. I'm not sure if I would be doing so well now if I didn't fast a year back tbh.

it's more than just detox for pfs. it resets your receptors and bunch of other shit that we don't know.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plenty of people recover without doing long fasts and vice versa, gotta listen to your body.
    Last edited by basementdweller; 09-19-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THEY weren't that sick. Or possibly they have different oxidation than me (I may be super fast then rarely very slow then more like Slow -->Fast). Also other issues, like if someone has convulsions or seizures, maybe they shouldn't fast.

Water fasting helped 12/13 people I rec'd it to. Maybe 13/13 but the one person it didn't help as much as they needed more and they are also very tall and very skinny, but they are doing fine on a near whole food diet., and like one ingredient food diet also (after the raw diet, they did this).

DO whatever you want...

yeah honestly in life it's good to understand why things work but you have to honestly just do what people who recovered did imo.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    otherwise you're just going to have find an excuse. I'm not sure if I would be doing so well now if I didn't fast a year back tbh.

it's more than just detox for pfs. it resets your receptors and bunch of other shit that we don't know.

IF I researched and waited on true accurate concise precise cures, dead like at 18 20 22... etc. WAY before pfs... thank god for zero patience.
    FAKE it to make it, and also: instinct matters (IN ALL OF LIFE). I'm sure I faked tons of classes in 2 econ degrees and science, and relationships, and business, and learning trading at 18 and also again 20's and accounting, and driving, and whatever else, until it was instinctual. The other things (that I'm better at), just come natural to me.

My process is admittedly "fucked up", but... results over everything.
    Last edited by CSM25; 09-19-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Protocol Experience

I personally did not care at the time. just did it, did it make me better or worse I don’t know. But going from 225-165 did SOMETHING. Maybe I did not feel it profoundly.. but something underneath had to be going on.. Had to. Just cause you don’t feel something doesn’t mean nothing is happening. It’s important to remember that ESPECIALLY with or ailment.

I didn’t care about what was gonna happen to me to be honest, if I passed out during the middle of it & Died it would not have mattered to me. You’d do anything in that initial state.

True @ BD , people do recover without it, but I just wanted to check off all the markers.

I question and second guess now at times, last thing I needed was for me to be worried cause I did not fast at all. It would compound things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EXACTLY - never caring about anything = best way of survival and thriving in the modern world. EVEN way back when.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I feel the water fast should be the last resort kind of thing, not just jump on a water fast.

I actually discussed water fasting with the water fasting experts in the TNH, and they all basically agreed, that if you eat a healthy diet, you will lose weight, and when you lose weight, your body detoxes itself, since the toxics are stored in fat cells. Water fasting basically in a nutshell speeds up that process, and makes it happen quickly, but if you actually are super careful with your diet, and go on a plant based organic diet for a few months you will accomplish the same thing.

For example what happens if your 5'7, and weight 135 pounds, you cant exactly water fast. If your fasting for detoxing purposes, theres not much you can fast off. This what the Doctors told me there.

As far as PFS, since my issue is possibly all anxiety, its hard to pinpoint what works for me and what does not. But from all the months of research that I have done, and all the reading I have done, it seems that PFS comes about because the drug is still in your system, for example, we all know about 'the crash' I feel like if you gave clomid to someone who is on FIN, who has side effects, he would also have a crash from clomid, since the drug is still there.

Perhaps focusing on getting to a really low body fat percentage (very healthy is 10%), would possibly help with detoxing, vs 'water fasting'.
    I disagree with a few things here:

The Doc's at TN are good and know and understand fasting, but they don't understand PFS. If you're drug damaged, it's going to take you four times longer TRYING to detox by just eating a plant based diet then it would if you fasted. Then you have the problem of the plant based diet in and of itself. I always tell everyone I send there to not get wrapped up in their dogma when it comes to diet. A plant based vegan diet is not a "natural" diet in regards to eating the way our ancestors ate, which is what we need to do for full gene expression and cellular health.

I recommend that place for fasting only.....that's it.

Fasting is the best way to fully detox. There are a myriad of things that happen during a fast that don't happen when you're using your digestive system. In a damaged state such as PFS, this is exactly what we need. If you're too thin, then you can juice feast. Not as hard hitting but still powerful none the less. It's all about limiting your metabolic energy so that it can be put into "house cleaning" mode.

Secondly, PFS isn't happening because the drug is still in your system. People that are hit hard with it and have symptoms for 5-10 years don't still have the drug in their systems. Guys that take a few pills don't still have the drug in their systems. Then you have to take into account that this can happen with natural substances too such as saw palmetto. PFS is the result of 5ar inhibition and the downstream effects that come about because of this inhibition.

Also, keeping a low body fat percentage is healthy, but it is no where near "detoxing."

The only thing that can give you a clean slate in the quickest way possible is water fasting.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-04-2018 at 02:44 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I personally did not care at the time. just did it, did it make me better or worse I don’t know. But going from 225-165 did SOMETHING. Maybe I did not feel it profoundly.. but something underneath had to be going on.. Had to. Just cause you don’t feel something doesn’t mean nothing is happening. It’s important to remember that ESPECIALLY with or ailment.

I didn’t care about what was gonna happen to me to be honest, if I passed out during the middle of it & Died it would not have mattered to me. You’d do anything in that initial state.

True @ BD , people do recover without it, but I just wanted to check off all the markers.

I question and second guess now at times, last thing I needed was for me to be worried cause I did not fast at all. It would compound things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You did the right thing by fasting. I would never recommend doing it on your own for that long, and honestly I don't know how you went about your daily life in that state....I could barely get off the fucking couch, but in regards to recovery, you took the correct route.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"