I feel the water fast should be the last resort kind of thing, not just jump on a water fast.

I actually discussed water fasting with the water fasting experts in the TNH, and they all basically agreed, that if you eat a healthy diet, you will lose weight, and when you lose weight, your body detoxes itself, since the toxics are stored in fat cells. Water fasting basically in a nutshell speeds up that process, and makes it happen quickly, but if you actually are super careful with your diet, and go on a plant based organic diet for a few months you will accomplish the same thing.

For example what happens if your 5'7, and weight 135 pounds, you cant exactly water fast. If your fasting for detoxing purposes, theres not much you can fast off. This what the Doctors told me there.

As far as PFS, since my issue is possibly all anxiety, its hard to pinpoint what works for me and what does not. But from all the months of research that I have done, and all the reading I have done, it seems that PFS comes about because the drug is still in your system, for example, we all know about 'the crash' I feel like if you gave clomid to someone who is on FIN, who has side effects, he would also have a crash from clomid, since the drug is still there.

Perhaps focusing on getting to a really low body fat percentage (very healthy is 10%), would possibly help with detoxing, vs 'water fasting'.