User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever since I ran out of Pine Pollen I've been feeling like crap. A lot of my original symptoms I had post-crash have come back, like lack of energy, racing thoughts and dizziness. Also some pretty horrendous anxiety and a racing heartbeat. Ordered two megadose bags yesterday but gotta wait like a week before they get here. I'm doing a 24 hour water fast to hopefully calm myself down a bit. Also gonna take some time off the weights until I get some pine pollen again.

Looking back, I did hit my first "upswing" a couple of days after starting pine pollen for the first time. More libido, great energy etc. Also felt super calm.

The only other thing I did was take a really high dose of multivitamin for two days. No cheat meals, no alcohol, nothing. I read that megadosing vitamins could help with muscle wastage. I understand it was stupid to take things outside the protocol, but whats done is done. Is it even possible to crash from a multivitamin? Any thoughts guys?
    Last edited by whoevencares00; 11-07-2018 at 06:09 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whoevencares00 View Post
    Ever since I ran out of Pine Pollen I've been feeling like crap. A lot of my original symptoms I had post-crash have come back, like lack of energy, racing thoughts and dizziness. Also some pretty horrendous anxiety and a racing heartbeat. Ordered two megadose bags yesterday but gotta wait like a week before they get here. I'm doing a 24 hour water fast to hopefully calm myself down a bit. Also gonna take some time off the weights until I get some pine pollen again.

Looking back, I did hit my first "upswing" a couple of days after starting pine pollen for the first time. More libido, great energy etc. Also felt super calm.

The only other thing I did was take a really high dose of multivitamin for two days. No cheat meals, no alcohol, nothing. I read that megadosing vitamins could help with muscle wastage. I understand it was stupid to take things outside the protocol, but whats done is done. Is it even possible to crash from a multivitamin? Any thoughts guys?
    Ups and downs happen regardless, there's no way a multivitamin caused it. I doubt pine pollen would have that drastic an effect either. I do think that over-training, especially combined with poor sleep could trigger downswings though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Ups and downs happen regardless, there's no way a multivitamin caused it. I doubt pine pollen would have that drastic an effect either. I do think that over-training, especially combined with poor sleep could trigger downswings though
    Yea maybe I was overtraining... 6 days a week with weights along with 2x a week HIIT.

And if this is a downswing, it surely is a hellish one.. Feels more like a crash though. I was doing pretty decently on Monday, sitting in class when I felt like I was about to have a panic attack. Dizziness, racing heart, felt like I was going to faint. Had to go home and laid in bed for the rest of the day, was feeling super cold. Yesterday too. Was able to go to class today but still had the heart racing and physical anxiety. Was horrible. Hopefully this subsides in a couple of weeks at the most.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New finasteride victim, advice needed

So today has been a lot better. Looking back, the crash on Monday was probably caused by a combination of overtraining, stress and panicking.

In the days before my crash, I was constantly stressing over questions like: ”What if my 7-day juice feast wasn’t enough? Am I even gonna get benefits?”, ”Why is my libido going away?” also I was constantly checking myself if I could get hard. I feel like this combined with training 6x a week + 2x a week HIIT was what caused my panic attack/crash.

I feel like this is a wake up call that I need to try my best to just forget about PFS for a while, while continuing to live my life and doing the protocol.

Today I even felt almost 100% back to myself mentally after taking my herbs, which today was Cistanche. It lasted for only a while, but still nice to see that the old me is still there somewhere.. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, depending on how my recovery’s going in a couple more months, I’ll probably do a longer juice feast in the future. I keep worrying that 7 days wasn’t enough. Seems like everyone else did at least 9-21 days.

Last edited by whoevencares00; 11-08-2018 at 07:46 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did seven days, if you’re worried about that piece, I wouldn’t be.

Don’t get me wrong. Won’t hurt to do it again at all, but I don’t think you’re going to be required to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I did seven days, if you’re worried about that piece, I wouldn’t be.

Don’t get me wrong. Won’t hurt to do it again at all, but I don’t think you’re going to be required to do it.
    Cheers man, I'm just second guessing myself all the time. Thanks for the support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait till my pine pollen arrives, I felt great on it, more libido, good energy and felt more "manly" in general. Ever since I ran out I've had terrible fatigue and brain fog, no libido, just like before I tried the pine pollen. In fact within three days of taking it my energy levels went up, and the following week I felt really calm and had a pretty good libido. Actually felt like a functioning human being again, now I just feel like laying in bed all day lol. I do feel like I've hit some sort of a new baseline on the mental side, however. I feel a bit more like myself again, personality wise.

Sorry for venting fellas, I don't wanna sound too negative, just can't wait to get back on that good, good pine pollen lol
    Last edited by whoevencares00; 11-10-2018 at 10:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey fellas, this is gonna sound really strange probably, but whatever. I suck at explaining things.

For the past week or so, ever since my panic attack/crash last Monday (still not sure which one it was), I’ve started experiencing some sort of derealization. Every time I think about something even remotely stressful, I start to feel REALLY anxious, spaced out, feeling like I’m going to pass out. I’m able to pull myself out of it by really focusing on my breath, being mindful, but as soon as my mind wanders again it happens once more. Probably my worst symptom right now, it happens pretty much daily! Feels like I literally can't think about ANYTHING without almost suffering a panic attack... Does anyone, especially CD, know what could help?

Interestingly I now also get a really spaced out feeling from cold showers as well, I no longer feel the endorphine rush i used to... probably a GABA or neurotransmitter issue?

Last edited by whoevencares00; 11-13-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whoevencares00 View Post
    Hey fellas, this is gonna sound really strange probably, but whatever. I suck at explaining things.

For the past week or so, ever since my panic attack/crash last Monday (still not sure which one it was), I’ve started experiencing some sort of derealization. Every time I think about something even remotely stressful, I start to feel REALLY anxious, spaced out, feeling like I’m going to pass out. I’m able to pull myself out of it by really focusing on my breath, being mindful, but as soon as my mind wanders again it happens once more. Probably my worst symptom right now, it happens pretty much daily! Feels like I literally can't think about ANYTHING without almost suffering a panic attack... Does anyone, especially CD, know what could help?

Interestingly I now also get a really spaced out feeling from cold showers as well, I no longer feel the endorphine rush i used to... probably a GABA or neurotransmitter issue?

Read this !!
    How I Cured My Anxiety, Depersonalization, and Intrusive Thoughts | HealDove

I've suffered derealization since I was a teen. The things I would add to this article are to stay FAR away from weed and psychadelics, avoid fluorescent lighting, and try high doses of NAC. There are meds that have helped, but we all know the problems with pharmas.
    Last edited by basementdweller; 11-13-2018 at 09:05 PM.