Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Read this !!
    How I Cured My Anxiety, Depersonalization, and Intrusive Thoughts | HealDove

I've suffered derealization since I was a teen. The things I would add to this article are to stay FAR away from weed and psychadelics, avoid fluorescent lighting, and try high doses of NAC. There are meds that have helped, but we all know the problems with pharmas.

Cheers man, appreciate the help.

My pine pollen arrived today, hopefully it helps like it did last time. I'm also planning on doing another juice feast soon... I feel like I'm just holding myself back by only doing a 7 day one before (more like 6 1/2 days, as I ended it on the seventh day). Shooting for at least 14 days. Gonna give it my all this time.
    Last edited by whoevencares00; 11-14-2018 at 08:18 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Read this !!
    How I Cured My Anxiety, Depersonalization, and Intrusive Thoughts | HealDove

I've suffered derealization since I was a teen. The things I would add to this article are to stay FAR away from weed and psychadelics, avoid fluorescent lighting, and try high doses of NAC. There are meds that have helped, but we all know the problems with pharmas.
    how much NAC we talking? probably to risky but imo shrooms help more than cause depression. they're studying it rn as a potent one time depression cure.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.