Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ummm... what do you want to know?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey wassup man, i was just wondering what types of Intermittent fasting could be done while doing cgnuts protocal with the paleo diet and carb backoading, 1,2, or 3 meals a day?
    Last edited by BrianRecovers; 11-19-2018 at 12:17 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think maxout did it and he fully recovered fine.

for me I eat light through the day and the big meal. So slight intermittent but not total. I'm not fully recovered yet but I've made progress so my way is probably okay too.

I think CD didn't IF though.

I think English did IF because he was big on gut health which IF I think is good for.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the advice, and yeah Intermittent Fasting improves gut health among other benefits so that's cool AF, also Another question that's been on my mind is that is it OK to have a (cheat meal) when doing cg's protocol or just trying to heal the body in general, and if it's OK how often, and what foods to try and avoid during the cheat meal, any thoughts?
    Last edited by BrianRecovers; 11-22-2018 at 10:47 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been doing IF for 3 years now. I hate eating breakfast so its easier for me. I'd say i've done it about 80-85% of days for a couple years. I love it, and not just cause i think it helps with PFS. My skin and hair seem alot healthier. I also love that it helps with inflammation.... there are studies of marked decreases in inflammation with different forms of fasting. I usually do at least 12am to 12pm fast. Sometimes i'll do 16-18 hour ones. Unless i'm trying to cut some weight i have no problems getting in the same calories i do when i don't IF. Its something that i started doing because of PFS, and its something i will continue to do well after i'm cured.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianRecovers View Post
    I appreciate the advice, and yeah Intermittent Fasting improves gut health among other benefits so that's cool AF, also Another question that's been on my mind is that is it OK to have a (cheat meal) when doing cg's protocol or just trying to heal the body in general, and if it's OK how often, and what foods to try and avoid during the cheat meal, any thoughts?
    I don't recommend cheat meals. Cheat meals just let it be carbackloading on lift days. Not trash though good carbs. High quality ice cream, white rice, sweetened yogurt with maple syrup, sorghum, organic chips, sweet potatoes. These are things I backload with

if you're eating clean and well you won't crave junk anyways. I don't get why it's so hard for people. IF you want to eat mcdonalds try eating the stuff I listed above and see if you still want mcdonalds (you won't lol)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.