User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly my brother.
    -tons of manipulative girls in Toronto. Altho kind of everywhere. But big cities worse*.
    --also, mexico, london england, parts of europe, asia, even ny.... seems it's easier elsewhere to get laid.
    ---ALTHOUGH, visiting... you are basically usually there for a short time, or for work/ fun or something... so you don't really think about "issues awaiting your return" (back home).

Good. Nice. Just making sure. Bc, I thought maybe just in case. For sure I feel you. Me too pretty shy.
    IMprov helps a lot and drama, theater etc. Second City may be a good place for you to check out downtown man. Lots of good interesting people there.
    -Improv, writing classes, probably people to link up with into music as well.

Getting into tons of trouble, and being forced to get out of it... also helps shyness/ confidence/ outgoingness.

And women are krazy indeed. No telling what kind of crazy shyt they'll get you into.

Shyness definitely an issue. I may get a dog or something in the future. A lot of cliques in toronto... here i had a ton of friends but moved/ but they come and go. Some close friends are key for sure. Not so bad right now. TEI def calms me and the like. Finding it very helpful.
    Last edited by CSM25; 12-03-2018 at 10:58 PM.