User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's Talk About 4-Andro

As some of you may know, I've done three rounds of R-Andro. I've had some definite gains, to the point where my mental acuity is on point and I can function well. My sexual sides have gotten better, but still fluctuate and I'm not where I want to be. I'd also like to get back some more aggression and drive.

I'm gearing up for my next round of R-Andro. I'm hoping round 4 will provide some breakthroughs. But I also was curious to add a little extra kick by stacking it with 4-Andro. However, I'm hearing mixed things. I've already bought two orders of 4-Andro, so I'm ready to run it in my next R-Andro cycle in January.

With that in mind, I wanted to ask the following question for those in the know:

1. What does 4-Andro do, exactly? I know it increases regular testosterone, but aside from that I'm a little hazy.
    2. What benefits did you see while stacking 4-Andro with R-Andro?
    3. I heard 4-Andro really impacts your mood positively. Is this true?
    4. What downsides did you see from running 4-Andro?
    5. What dose of 4-Andro would you recommend for 400mg R-Andro?
    6. Did running 4-Andro have any more pronounced effect on your junk than just running R-Andro? This is where I need to improve the most.
    7. How do I avoid suppression?
    8. Lastly, do you think it's worth it for me to run it?

Thanks, all!
    Last edited by Master Mal; 11-21-2018 at 01:18 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    As some of you may know, I've done three rounds of R-Andro. I've had some definite gains, to the point where my mental acuity is on point and I can function well. My sexual sides have gotten better, but still fluctuate and I'm not where I want to be. I'd also like to get back some more aggression and drive.

I'm gearing up for my next round of R-Andro. I'm hoping round 4 will provide some breakthroughs. But I also was curious to add a little extra kick by stacking it with 4-Andro. However, I'm hearing mixed things. I've already bought two orders of 4-Andro, so I'm ready to run it in my next R-Andro cycle in January.

With that in mind, I wanted to ask the following question for those in the know:

1. What does 4-Andro do, exactly? I know it increases regular testosterone, but aside from that I'm a little hazy.
    2. What benefits did you see while stacking 4-Andro with R-Andro?
    3. I heard 4-Andro really impacts your mood positively. Is this true?
    4. What downsides did you see from running 4-Andro?
    5. What dose of 4-Andro would you recommend for 400mg R-Andro?
    6. Did running 4-Andro have any more pronounced effect on your junk than just running R-Andro? This is where I need to improve the most.
    7. How do I avoid suppression?
    8. Lastly, do you think it's worth it for me to run it?

Thanks, all!
    can't answer all of these but for me

2. way more boners than just r-andro alone, muscle bulk, alpha mood.

3. yes. also made me aggressive though when my parents were stepping on boundaries in a sorta outta control way.

4. suppression post cycle sucked. on cycle no negative effects though. the suppression for 3 weeks made me most likely not want to try again. went back to a slightly higher baseline though overall.

5. I did 200mg and so did maxout.

6. I was having a lot more boners like 6 spontaneous erections a day. Despite this though they were not fully hard erections.

7. You can't avoid suppression you just gotta make sure you have potent herbs for it. luckily LEH ones did the trick for me.

8. It's kinda dicey I wouldn't do it again because who knows some people might get shut down even after one cycle and herb PCT. I get suppressed easily though and survived so probably okay to do once. Keep doing cycles of 4 andro and r-andro I think would be stupid of me to do though as it probably is harder and harder to get HPTA axis working again especially when my body is already being wonky and lack of sleep. blessed that my baseline is still a bit higher than when I first started. the thing I like about pure r-andro cycle for me is no suppression and in fact on at least one of the cycles I bounced back better than even during the cycle. think my 3rd.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also use D-AA for PCT.... very effective. Some people complain that it's over-stimulating though

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    You can also use D-AA for PCT.... very effective. Some people complain that it's over-stimulating though
    i've read that it's useless unless you combine it with something cant' recall what though.

I just wanted to try 4-andro once since I crashed from RU58841 wanted to completely rule out that it's not just low T. Though I felt enhanced I still had tons of pfs symptoms on it. So it's way more complicated than just low T. Also maxout on his last cycle used 4andro and it got his libido back so figured worth a shot. Not worth the 3 weeks suppressed for me though as I'm anxious bear and it was eating away at me when my balls shrank haha. Back to a higher baseline now though thank god.

For a one cycle thing to trial I say go for it. for every cycle I say naw.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was able to tolerate 4andro for about 2 weeks. It did pretty well, but I began to aromatize too much and got very emotional. Had to drop it immediately. It added performance in the gym but I will NOT be taking it again. I cannot stand the moodiness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jacknap and Trump! I appreciate the perspectives.

Does anyone else have experiences they can share?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I definitely really liked it. However, I'm prone to agitation. SO, it helped balance DHT's crushing of estrogen. AND* my estrogen was low. So I needed both, otherwise was very stiff. R-andro was good even very good, but unsustainable for me, without 4andro. I took moderate, and sometimes high doses of each. In the end, I took microdoses of both and it worked very well (but that was post a 49 and 33 day cycle, and PCT, so lots of LBM had been gained. And hormone levels had changed). I was using it for PFS. I like them, but I think R-andro kind of makes me more prone to fighting, agitation, being angry, etc. 4andro felt euphoric at times. Both were good, but cannot last forever (in my experience). Like nearly any drug/substance, cycling on and off can help curtail negative effects. No real suppression for me, but I did run Kingsblood and TMO herbs (megadosed 4-6 at a time) after, for cycle length plus 2-4 weeks.

I can't exactly explain why, but I think rather than high DHT med test, I need med- high T and that should be a bit higher than DHT. Whatever, I am working on balancing things right now, with something called TEI (turned back on a lot of muscle pump sensation, but not entirely). I overtrained a lot whenever I worked out most of the last 10-12+ years. But this year, I was doing crazy things, like 500-600 reps a workout, 6-7d a week. I gained a lot of muscle, now taking it easier, keeping time in gym short, and just working on work and stuff. They had their place tho for sure, and I will likely microdose them again later. Sexual gains on both (probably with both it was synergistic). Actually, I liked PCT better at times, kingsblood. -possibly psychologically as well, as I could actually cut whereas R-A and 4-A made me hungry like hell. Which is good for a time anyways.
    Last edited by CSM25; 12-01-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    I definitely really liked it. However, I'm prone to agitation. SO, it helped balance DHT's crushing of estrogen. AND* my estrogen was low. So I needed both, otherwise was very stiff. R-andro was good even very good, but unsustainable for me, without 4andro. I took moderate, and sometimes high doses of each. In the end, I took microdoses of both and it worked very well (but that was post a 49 and 33 day cycle, and PCT, so lots of LBM had been gained. And hormone levels had changed). I was using it for PFS. I like them, but I think R-andro kind of makes me more prone to fighting, agitation, being angry, etc. 4andro felt euphoric at times. Both were good, but cannot last forever (in my experience). Like nearly any drug/substance, cycling on and off can help curtail negative effects. No real suppression for me, but I did run Kingsblood and TMO herbs (megadosed 4-6 at a time) after, for cycle length plus 2-4 weeks.

I can't exactly explain why, but I think rather than high DHT med test, I need med- high T and that should be a bit higher than DHT. Whatever, I am working on balancing things right now, with something called TEI (turned back on a lot of muscle pump sensation, but not entirely). I overtrained a lot whenever I worked out most of the last 10-12+ years. But this year, I was doing crazy things, like 500-600 reps a workout, 6-7d a week. I gained a lot of muscle, now taking it easier, keeping time in gym short, and just working on work and stuff. They had their place tho for sure, and I will likely microdose them again later. Sexual gains on both (probably with both it was synergistic). Actually, I liked PCT better at times, kingsblood. -possibly psychologically as well, as I could actually cut whereas R-A and 4-A made me hungry like hell. Which is good for a time anyways.
    one thing I noticed with 4 andro is I talked a lot louder. I'm very shy to talk very loud a lot of times lol I liked it a lot on cycle but the suppression was not worth it to me seeing my balls shrink in half. It's back to normal now but I don't wanna keep rolling that dice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're shy??? Lol, you meet like 5 girls a day bro.

I'm shy but assertive. DEFINITELY not worth seeing shrinkage. FOR sure, it's not for everyone.
    I understand what you mean tho, and yes screw 4andro if it did that to you man. AND also, yeah, I try and hide, did at 2 unis but ppl always recognized me... been SUPER shy, then super outgoing. Now I just live in the outskirts. Fringe class. It's good to be in the shadows but not too shadowy. Have the appearance and demeanor of friendly enough to all, but really just do own thing. Shoot, I hope I didn't push 4andro on you. Definitely this was not my intention at all. I'm sure you'll be fine tho.
    Last edited by CSM25; 12-02-2018 at 09:26 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    You're shy??? Lol, you meet like 5 girls a day bro.

I'm shy but assertive. DEFINITELY not worth seeing shrinkage. FOR sure, it's not for everyone.
    I understand what you mean tho, and yes screw 4andro if it did that to you man. AND also, yeah, I try and hide, did at 2 unis but ppl always recognized me... been SUPER shy, then super outgoing. Now I just live in the outskirts. Fringe class. It's good to be in the shadows but not too shadowy. Have the appearance and demeanor of friendly enough to all, but really just do own thing. Shoot, I hope I didn't push 4andro on you. Definitely this was not my intention at all. I'm sure you'll be fine tho.
    I recovered from 4 andro a long time ago dude and no one pushed it on me I was inspired by maxout cuz he got his libido back on it. I have anxiety I did even before PFS because bitches be crazy and you have no idea if the girl you're approaching you is crazy or DTF so it makes me anxious lol. I'm naturally shy I just did a lot of work on myself to be able to be bold in social situations. Still a struggle at times tho