User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    More pics from my HIIT session. I sprint mostly on this uphill street by my house, it’s about 150 yards from where I start. I use a 30 lb weighted vest sometimes as well. It is simply brutal & im always on the verge of death. When it gets warm again I’ll be on the track, hopefully all the work I do sprinting uphill accumulates & I’ll reap the benefits with a much faster time. I most likely have already, seeing as these do so much for your overall power.

Gonna be posting workout pics cause I like doing it & hopefully it motivates some lurkers on here to get up and exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you're a beast bro what are you stats height/weight and major lift stats?

same story with me bro I wasn't even balding that much and I used a topical anti androgen and it fucked my shit up cause I probably didn't even have much dht in scalp and probably went straight to my brain. it's such a small chemical and didn't know it could pass through blood brain barrier. honestly though I have really good days now so hopefully should be all done with this shit soon you'll likely be better faster than 26 most people at most take 2 years if they're on cdnuts protocol. longest was like 2.5 years, champster.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    you're a beast bro what are you stats height/weight and major lift stats?

same story with me bro I wasn't even balding that much and I used a topical anti androgen and it fucked my shit up cause I probably didn't even have much dht in scalp and probably went straight to my brain. it's such a small chemical and didn't know it could pass through blood brain barrier. honestly though I have really good days now so hopefully should be all done with this shit soon you'll likely be better faster than 26 most people at most take 2 years if they're on cdnuts protocol. longest was like 2.5 years, champster.
    188 5”10 5”11 ish.
    Last time I maxed out on these lifts..
    Close Grip Bench Press : 295
    Squat: 420
    Deadlift: 600
    Overhead Press: 195
    Hang Clean: 215
    Can’t wait to see how strong I’ll be after a few cycles. All the guys who move these numbers in my gym are all 230+. I get respect for the strength to weight ratio a lot.

& yeah 2.5 years it seems. But I mean if I’m at 2.5 years & im in the same spot as you & Master Mal (residual libido & erectile quality) then I’ll be happy & move on, while still doing prohormone runs & herbs for the rest of my life...Guys usually consider themselves recovered by the time they are where you & Mal are.. CD just waited all the way till the damn end AND some.. Most people don’t wait that long to make it official. But there are also tons of recoveries offline..

that’s my only thing with this, when there’s a board of hundreds, thousands of guys & you see like 15-20 recovery posts, it makes you think that recovering from PFS is hard work over time AND some luck as well . I’m sure many guys move on with their lives & don’t post..But there needs to be a trend where recovery is seen as inevitable, not this one out of every 1000 guys recover. PFS needs to be seen as a period that you get through like any other ailment..Looking around I can assume that guys like Snell, Tubzy, are recovered since they don’t post anymore... That older guy from Chicago (damn) that was here is probably recovered despite that one slip up he had..it kinda is a little let down when you first stumble here as a newcomer & see all these threads from tons of people but see only 10 or so recovery posts. Yea you say 2.5 years but there are guys who joined here 3-4 years back & I don’t hear from them. So who knows if they’re 100% or not...So you get this feeling that it’s like winning a lottery, despite seeing guys on the forum clearly improving in that same time frame you talk about. Makes you think a lot, & that’s where the questioning yourself comes from.

Recovering from PFS is common, but I think this specific protocol is the most efficient. All the stuff we do, it’s such a HEAVY androgen building program. We’re aiding our hormones on every level possible..Everything from our diets, to sprinting, to lifting, herbs, Andro etc.to the way we shower & avoid parabens helps out with the androgen levels... no stone is being left unturned.

Other guys outside of here I generally see recover by eating well, doing a little supplement here and there (nothing like our herb rotations & PH runs) in 3-5 years sometimes more..But they aren’t as strict with themselves as we are. Alot of them don’t know about cold showers, a lot of them still use the chemical soaps, shampooo, & toothpaste...All the little things they miss out on doing is why it takes them a bit longer.. if you go on YouTube & type“pfs recovery” there’s some videos of this bald guy who claims that “full recovery” is not possible but you can “recover in a meaningful way”.. some bullshit.. he’s like 80% right now, he ate well & dabbled with some supplements but he also drank, smoked weed, & wasn’t so much on the straight & narrow. I told him to come here and he’ll be done with it real quick...He did exercise though, but he just didn’t have our level of discipline.. same goes for that French guy that took him 7 years to recover. He was eating fast food first couple of years while recovering & figuring it out.

There’s levels to discipline. That’s why this specific protocol is not for someone who is lazy. But I do believe it’s one of the more quicker ways out. It took CD 5 years with SETBACKS & just rotating 7-10 herbs.

The more you do all at once, the quicker.. so it seems.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    188 5”10 5”11 ish.
    Last time I maxed out on these lifts..
    Close Grip Bench Press : 295
    Squat: 420
    Deadlift: 600
    Overhead Press: 195
    Hang Clean: 215
    Can’t wait to see how strong I’ll be after a few cycles. All the guys who move these numbers in my gym are all 230+. I get respect for the strength to weight ratio a lot.

& yeah 2.5 years it seems. But I mean if I’m at 2.5 years & im in the same spot as you & Master Mal (residual libido & erectile quality) then I’ll be happy & move on, while still doing prohormone runs & herbs for the rest of my life...Guys usually consider themselves recovered by the time they are where you & Mal are.. CD just waited all the way till the damn end AND some.. Most people don’t wait that long to make it official. But there are also tons of recoveries offline..

that’s my only thing with this, when there’s a board of hundreds, thousands of guys & you see like 15-20 recovery posts, it makes you think that recovering from PFS is hard work over time AND some luck as well . I’m sure many guys move on with their lives & don’t post..But there needs to be a trend where recovery is seen as inevitable, not this one out of every 1000 guys recover. PFS needs to be seen as a period that you get through like any other ailment..Looking around I can assume that guys like Snell, Tubzy, are recovered since they don’t post anymore... That older guy from Chicago (damn) that was here is probably recovered despite that one slip up he had..it kinda is a little let down when you first stumble here as a newcomer & see all these threads from tons of people but see only 10 or so recovery posts. Yea you say 2.5 years but there are guys who joined here 3-4 years back & I don’t hear from them. So who knows if they’re 100% or not...So you get this feeling that it’s like winning a lottery, despite seeing guys on the forum clearly improving in that same time frame you talk about. Makes you think a lot, & that’s where the questioning yourself comes from.

Recovering from PFS is common, but I think this specific protocol is the most efficient. All the stuff we do, it’s such a HEAVY androgen building program. We’re aiding our hormones on every level possible..Everything from our diets, to sprinting, to lifting, herbs, Andro etc.to the way we shower & avoid parabens helps out with the androgen levels... no stone is being left unturned.

Other guys outside of here I generally see recover by eating well, doing a little supplement here and there (nothing like our herb rotations & PH runs) in 3-5 years sometimes more..But they aren’t as strict with themselves as we are. Alot of them don’t know about cold showers, a lot of them still use the chemical soaps, shampooo, & toothpaste...All the little things they miss out on doing is why it takes them a bit longer.. if you go on YouTube & type“pfs recovery” there’s some videos of this bald guy who claims that “full recovery” is not possible but you can “recover in a meaningful way”.. some bullshit.. he’s like 80% right now, he ate well & dabbled with some supplements but he also drank, smoked weed, & wasn’t so much on the straight & narrow. I told him to come here and he’ll be done with it real quick...He did exercise though, but he just didn’t have our level of discipline.. same goes for that French guy that took him 7 years to recover. He was eating fast food first couple of years while recovering & figuring it out.

There’s levels to discipline. That’s why this specific protocol is not for someone who is lazy. But I do believe it’s one of the more quicker ways out. It took CD 5 years with SETBACKS & just rotating 7-10 herbs.

The more you do all at once, the quicker.. so it seems.

yeah this other guy that crashed 4 months before me apparently fully recovered as well. he just ate clean / deads and squats some parts of cdnuts protocol but also used remeron he didn't post recovery anywhere. there's probably a lot of guys that do this. honestly though when I feel fully recovered i'll make a post. mentally recovered, physically pretty much, sleep 80-90% past 2 weeks libido 50%. Just for me I want fully recovery before I say that I am Ithink it will rev up faster now that my sleep is good.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Drop your social media here or add me.

Facebook: Ricardo Alejandro Herasme
    Snapchat: Rick_tambrick

I’m to myself a lot working the protocol so I get bored on the down time a bit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drop your social media here or add me.

Facebook: Ricardo Alejandro Herasme
    Snapchat: Rick_tambrick

I’m to myself a lot working the protocol so I get bored on the down time a bit.

I just use Skype

Joocar2 is my address. My photo is the pope.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More pics from my HIIT session. I sprint mostly on this uphill street by my house, it’s about 150 yards from where I start. I use a 30 lb weighted vest sometimes as well. It is simply brutal & im always on the verge of death. When it gets warm again I’ll be on the track, hopefully all the work I do sprinting uphill accumulates & I’ll reap the benefits with a much faster time. I most likely have already, seeing as these do so much for your overall power.

Gonna be posting workout pics cause I like doing it & hopefully it motivates some lurkers on here to get up and exercise.

badass!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

It’s day 3 of prohormones (w/ potassium chloride) 400 mg

So far, nothing crazy. Only thing I noticed is that I have a tick more energy, when I lay down I get a lot of spontaneous boners (I never get them when standing up oddly) & moving things around in my job felt lighter. It felt like less Effort was needed. Also slightly better blood flow downstairs..

My stool is looking more normal but I still have a relatively slower digestion process. Some days i do get very regular & use the bathroom 3-4 times a day...The gas is minimal to none now though, nothing changed diet wise besides adding carbs. I think a balanced diet is deff a better approach. I do feel better doing it. & the gut thing for the most part is hormonal. When I was complaining about gas I ran out of pine pollen, then I got on it for a few weeks + started backloading & the gas subsided.

Only thing that annoys me is that certain times my nuts will tuck up, usually mid day ish.. they hang better in the mornings and evenings, I don’t get it. That feeling of them tightening up is a drag.

I’m gearing up for the gym now so I haven’t tested it out lifting wise.

I know 3 days is nothing, & worst case scenario i don’t care if got fucked so hard that I won’t feel the benefits from the first few cycles. I’m in no rush & understand that there a guys who didn’t feel a thing till their 4th based on CDs old posts to other guys..I don’t care if it takes 20 cycles.This is a marathon. I have zero to none expectations, I’m not setting myself up for any type of disappointment on this ride. Just rinse & repeating on this 2 month/6 week wave indefinitely while becoming an absolute monster physically & saving up dough..

Someone in the gym told me that cause of my strength to weight ratios I should learn 1 or 2 fighting disciplines, & I believe boxing & wrestling will serve me right since these skills are the most useful in a street fight.. I’m taking this time to be an absolute monster..I’m putting it in my mind that I’m somehow an odd case & this thing will take long, if it doesn’t it’s a plus. But my headspace is not at no 2.5 years.. best way to be.

I’m gonna come out of this better in all ways. I know it!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait a week or two. It may be subtle, but it'll definitely hit you.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s day 3 of prohormones (w/ potassium chloride) 400 mg

So far, nothing crazy. Only thing I noticed is that I have a tick more energy, when I lay down I get a lot of spontaneous boners (I never get them when standing up oddly) & moving things around in my job felt lighter. It felt like less Effort was needed. Also slightly better blood flow downstairs..

My stool is looking more normal but I still have a relatively slower digestion process. Some days i do get very regular & use the bathroom 3-4 times a day...The gas is minimal to none now though, nothing changed diet wise besides adding carbs. I think a balanced diet is deff a better approach. I do feel better doing it. & the gut thing for the most part is hormonal. When I was complaining about gas I ran out of pine pollen, then I got on it for a few weeks + started backloading & the gas subsided.

Only thing that annoys me is that certain times my nuts will tuck up, usually mid day ish.. they hang better in the mornings and evenings, I don’t get it. That feeling of them tightening up is a drag.

I’m gearing up for the gym now so I haven’t tested it out lifting wise.

I know 3 days is nothing, & worst case scenario i don’t care if got fucked so hard that I won’t feel the benefits from the first few cycles. I’m in no rush & understand that there a guys who didn’t feel a thing till their 4th based on CDs old posts to other guys..I don’t care if it takes 20 cycles.This is a marathon. I have zero to none expectations, I’m not setting myself up for any type of disappointment on this ride. Just rinse & repeating on this 2 month/6 week wave indefinitely while becoming an absolute monster physically & saving up dough..

Someone in the gym told me that cause of my strength to weight ratios I should learn 1 or 2 fighting disciplines, & I believe boxing & wrestling will serve me right since these skills are the most useful in a street fight.. I’m taking this time to be an absolute monster..I’m putting it in my mind that I’m somehow an odd case & this thing will take long, if it doesn’t it’s a plus. But my headspace is not at no 2.5 years.. best way to be.

I’m gonna come out of this better in all ways. I know it!

you're mental game is next level my man. Is this natural to you or learnt? lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    you're mental game is next level my man. Is this natural to you or learnt? lol
    Killer instinct although it can be natural is definitely learnt for most guys that have it..I feel like my life is like Michael Jordan getting cut from his high school basketball team. That loss, that hurt whatever..just put a chip on his shoulder & what not. .. I’m that guy. I think I said something like this before on your thread, having a heart to heart with Lakehouse.

I’ve taken a lot of L’s pre pfs in everything. PFS is the biggest L. & it has given me the biggest chip on my shoulder EVER.

PFS enhances the mental game more..cause I have no choice. & aggression is the best way to deal with this thing,. I’m using this time recovering as a chance to better myself on all facets. That way, when it’s all said and done & im more social & back 100%, I have something to show for it. A better me, all around.. financially, mentally, physically..This is supposed to be my biggest growth period, not some period where I just wait around & let time pass by.

I’m not really hanging out with people. So the stage is set for me to just be better. What would you if you could not be with women & be social? Better yourself, learn new things etc.. fighting will be one of those new things. & other things along the way. To end up being more well rounded when you get to the other side.

Sad shit is I get more female attention now than ever due to this mindset..It’s a mindfuck.
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 12-03-2018 at 09:55 PM.