User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Thanks guys.. pretty weird to imagine feeling physically good but mentally fucked . Hard cock with depression is a weird combo.

The mental stuff is cause it crushes estrogen & messes with serotonin?

& Feeling better after hormones is a result of some 5AR Being repaired (or more efficient whatever) & making the T boosting herbs work slightly better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mental stuff probably from low pregnenolone levels fucking up all the neurosteroids

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy this is fucking nuts. I’m next level depressed, & vented to my dad about not wanting to be on this earth anymore. Damn lol..im battling my own brain & living minute by minute.

but physically the only thing I’m feeling is more strength. Sexually I’ve seem to have gotten worse. No morning wood for a while.

I’m gonna try this for another week, if things don’t improve I’ll drop it at 3-4 weeks or something, so I can at least get something out of it & not quit too early.

Other concerns is that I always had this weird nose pressure, & mucous in the back of my throat with PFS, some days it’s there some days not so much.. also at times when I tear while yawning or anything else, my eyes get itchy.

I am a bit overwhelmed with all these things going on at once.. & I feel like the Mucous & itchiness are things that hold me back from progressing. Do they?

I deff have a smaller nose & all those crazy physical symptoms. Is it possible to come back from these severe symptoms without pro hormone use? My concern is that the herbs won’t be enough given the level of fucked I am.

Could really use help.

you gotta reframe the situation bro

"if i get through this, it will help me by making me stronger, resourceful, and resilient" etc etc

gotta look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel like shit
    then ask what could you do to make yourself feel better
    and ask how getting through this can benefit you
    grind
    then you gotta visualize yourself getting through this situation and visualize the process of you grinding through

shit like that keeps your mental edge in tact

- - - Updated - - -

also at least you even feel some energy slightly

i havent felt jack shit yet on the andro cycles lmao

but im here still going at it though with the protocols

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Update on this cycle so far.

These days I’m severely depressed & apathetic which I expected,.& I really haven’t gotten anything crazy on the physical & sexual side of things.

It’s hard to explain sexually, I was getting Morning wood many days first few months going in, but now I haven’t gotten in in a month..I get plenty of rubbery erections whenever I lay or sit down, but this is kind of how it’s always been..

My lethargy is crazy, I barely get by at work, lift, and lay down to the next morning ..My muscles are still pretty soft, I seem stuck at 188-190 lbs even if I get stronger. I still haven’t gotten around to feeling the lactic acid burn in my muscles & legitimate soreness in the muscles (not tendons)Maybe a slight Itch on scalp, maybe.. I really don’t know.

Can’t lie it has basically been a month of suffering, but I HAVE to push through this cycle no matter how awful im feeling. Living second. By second..Hopefully my experience mirrors the same as the rest of you guys, as in feeling better on herbs after. This misery I’m trudging through has to be worth something. Just has to.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're feeling worse on R andro?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it raises gaba apparently so can make people feel lethargic.

IMO keep trekking and take that shit like medicine.

you're almost done round 1 and you'll know what to expect round 2. It only gets easier.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on this cycle so far.

These days I’m severely depressed & apathetic which I expected,.& I really haven’t gotten anything crazy on the physical & sexual side of things.

It’s hard to explain sexually, I was getting Morning wood many days first few months going in, but now I haven’t gotten in in a month..I get plenty of rubbery erections whenever I lay or sit down, but this is kind of how it’s always been..

My lethargy is crazy, I barely get by at work, lift, and lay down to the next morning ..My muscles are still pretty soft, I seem stuck at 188-190 lbs even if I get stronger. I still haven’t gotten around to feeling the lactic acid burn in my muscles & legitimate soreness in the muscles (not tendons)Maybe a slight Itch on scalp, maybe.. I really don’t know.

Can’t lie it has basically been a month of suffering, but I HAVE to push through this cycle no matter how awful im feeling. Living second. By second..Hopefully my experience mirrors the same as the rest of you guys, as in feeling better on herbs after. This misery I’m trudging through has to be worth something. Just has to.

I would stop it now.
    No reason to push further.
    You can have other rounds in the future, why you need to do all in now? You can also take it more easy and do it in a soft way and this doesn't mean it won't work.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Quote Originally Posted by Trump_1776 View Post
    You're feeling worse on R andro?
    Yeah, mentally I expected to be screwed up. But when I saw the little to none physical responses it stressed me out a bit on top of it. I did put a certain expectation on what benefits should I feel on it despite me talking my shit saying I don’t care if takes me 20 cycles to get cured lol.

Edited: If anything I probably could just get it up easier, I get it up by swiping my tip through my pants a few times. Not the best quality in the world though. I made out with a girl a few weeks back & felt some action brewing.. but my brain got fucked with the sides. I was ready for it though. I know what it does to seretonin, gaba etc.
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 12-28-2018 at 06:40 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I would stop it now.
    No reason to push further.
    You can have other rounds in the future, why you need to do all in now? You can also take it more easy and do it in a soft way and this doesn't mean it won't work.
    I hear ya biatch. Thing is though I’m already 4 weeks in, so might as well finish the damn thing if im this far in.

My pride really didn’t let me stray, I knew there was a chance I’d have serious mental issues. & other guys were telling me cut down dosages, do shorter cycles etc.. but I just said fuck it, I’ll take it all. If underneath all this my body is regenerating 5ar then it’s all good.

Stressing didn’t help either on top of it, I expected a explosion of me being close to 100% physically/sexually on the run.

More time I guess.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I agree, drop it now. Your body is still rejecting it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump_1776 View Post
    No I agree, drop it now. Your body is still rejecting it.
    plus 1