Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

It’s day 3 of prohormones (w/ potassium chloride) 400 mg

So far, nothing crazy. Only thing I noticed is that I have a tick more energy, when I lay down I get a lot of spontaneous boners (I never get them when standing up oddly) & moving things around in my job felt lighter. It felt like less Effort was needed. Also slightly better blood flow downstairs..

My stool is looking more normal but I still have a relatively slower digestion process. Some days i do get very regular & use the bathroom 3-4 times a day...The gas is minimal to none now though, nothing changed diet wise besides adding carbs. I think a balanced diet is deff a better approach. I do feel better doing it. & the gut thing for the most part is hormonal. When I was complaining about gas I ran out of pine pollen, then I got on it for a few weeks + started backloading & the gas subsided.

Only thing that annoys me is that certain times my nuts will tuck up, usually mid day ish.. they hang better in the mornings and evenings, I don’t get it. That feeling of them tightening up is a drag.

I’m gearing up for the gym now so I haven’t tested it out lifting wise.

I know 3 days is nothing, & worst case scenario i don’t care if got fucked so hard that I won’t feel the benefits from the first few cycles. I’m in no rush & understand that there a guys who didn’t feel a thing till their 4th based on CDs old posts to other guys..I don’t care if it takes 20 cycles.This is a marathon. I have zero to none expectations, I’m not setting myself up for any type of disappointment on this ride. Just rinse & repeating on this 2 month/6 week wave indefinitely while becoming an absolute monster physically & saving up dough..

Someone in the gym told me that cause of my strength to weight ratios I should learn 1 or 2 fighting disciplines, & I believe boxing & wrestling will serve me right since these skills are the most useful in a street fight.. I’m taking this time to be an absolute monster..I’m putting it in my mind that I’m somehow an odd case & this thing will take long, if it doesn’t it’s a plus. But my headspace is not at no 2.5 years.. best way to be.

I’m gonna come out of this better in all ways. I know it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait a week or two. It may be subtle, but it'll definitely hit you.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    It’s day 3 of prohormones (w/ potassium chloride) 400 mg

So far, nothing crazy. Only thing I noticed is that I have a tick more energy, when I lay down I get a lot of spontaneous boners (I never get them when standing up oddly) & moving things around in my job felt lighter. It felt like less Effort was needed. Also slightly better blood flow downstairs..

My stool is looking more normal but I still have a relatively slower digestion process. Some days i do get very regular & use the bathroom 3-4 times a day...The gas is minimal to none now though, nothing changed diet wise besides adding carbs. I think a balanced diet is deff a better approach. I do feel better doing it. & the gut thing for the most part is hormonal. When I was complaining about gas I ran out of pine pollen, then I got on it for a few weeks + started backloading & the gas subsided.

Only thing that annoys me is that certain times my nuts will tuck up, usually mid day ish.. they hang better in the mornings and evenings, I don’t get it. That feeling of them tightening up is a drag.

I’m gearing up for the gym now so I haven’t tested it out lifting wise.

I know 3 days is nothing, & worst case scenario i don’t care if got fucked so hard that I won’t feel the benefits from the first few cycles. I’m in no rush & understand that there a guys who didn’t feel a thing till their 4th based on CDs old posts to other guys..I don’t care if it takes 20 cycles.This is a marathon. I have zero to none expectations, I’m not setting myself up for any type of disappointment on this ride. Just rinse & repeating on this 2 month/6 week wave indefinitely while becoming an absolute monster physically & saving up dough..

Someone in the gym told me that cause of my strength to weight ratios I should learn 1 or 2 fighting disciplines, & I believe boxing & wrestling will serve me right since these skills are the most useful in a street fight.. I’m taking this time to be an absolute monster..I’m putting it in my mind that I’m somehow an odd case & this thing will take long, if it doesn’t it’s a plus. But my headspace is not at no 2.5 years.. best way to be.

I’m gonna come out of this better in all ways. I know it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you're mental game is next level my man. Is this natural to you or learnt? lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.