User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Currently in a downswing & I hate the world right about now. Kinda been slacking on cold showers. & I haven’t done breathing or meditation in a long time. I’ve been diligent with exercise, diet, & herbal rotations though, that’s been on the straight & narrow. I’m getting pissed off, but I guess I’m just gonna be a really slow recoverer. Just the way it is.

Anyway,

I gotta get on this since I’m running out of some herbs. 400 mg for 6 weeks starting Monday. Full steam ahead on protocol & will continue to do pro hormone runs & 2 month herbs indefinitely.. I waited till now cause I really didn’t feel ready 2 months in during the summer. I was so worried & in a bad place.

It was nice to have some complex carbs for the first time since this thing happened to me back in March/April. Had 2 boxes of gluten free Mac & cheese post workout yesterday. I understand that carbs are needed especially on pro hormone runs. I have been so strict with just paleo that it has been dragging on me. I bust my ass more than anyone lifting so i need these foods.I know it’s lost somewhere in old threads but can anyone list all the backloading foods & type of ice cream you guys use?

How should I spread these out during the day. I work from 800 am to 3:30 pm & lift around 5 pm.

& lastly. Under what circumstances should I stop using these. I see some guys have to come off cause their mood got fucked up. I understand the purpose of these runs, so I will deal with whatever shit comes with it if it puts me in a better baseline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Currently in a downswing & I hate the world right about now. Kinda been slacking on cold showers. & I haven’t done breathing or meditation in a long time. I’ve been diligent with exercise, diet, & herbal rotations though, that’s been on the straight & narrow. I’m getting pissed off, but I guess I’m just gonna be a really slow recoverer. Just the way it is.

Anyway,

I gotta get on this since I’m running out of some herbs. 400 mg for 6 weeks starting Monday. Full steam ahead on protocol & will continue to do pro hormone runs & 2 month herbs indefinitely.. I waited till now cause I really didn’t feel ready 2 months in during the summer. I was so worried & in a bad place.

It was nice to have some complex carbs for the first time since this thing happened to me back in March/April. Had 2 boxes of gluten free Mac & cheese post workout yesterday. I understand that carbs are needed especially on pro hormone runs. I have been so strict with just paleo that it has been dragging on me. I bust my ass more than anyone lifting so i need these foods.I know it’s lost somewhere in old threads but can anyone list all the backloading foods & type of ice cream you guys use?

How should I spread these out during the day. I work from 800 am to 3:30 pm & lift around 5 pm.

& lastly. Under what circumstances should I stop using these. I see some guys have to come off cause their mood got fucked up. I understand the purpose of these runs, so I will deal with whatever shit comes with it if it puts me in a better baseline.

I would start with 100 or 200mg and work your way up over the course of the first week. Just my opinion.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ I agree. If your mental state is still not great best to start low. Even 100mg messed with me on my first attempt

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Thanks guys.. pretty weird to imagine feeling physically good but mentally fucked . Hard cock with depression is a weird combo.

The mental stuff is cause it crushes estrogen & messes with serotonin?

& Feeling better after hormones is a result of some 5AR Being repaired (or more efficient whatever) & making the T boosting herbs work slightly better?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I take 200mg (two tablets) when I wake up and another 200mg around 1-2pm.

Also, I've never really had any adverse effects and I've done three R-Andro runs. At worst, it hasn't done all that much for me, but I end up feeling the benefits later. After my last R-Andro run I was on top of the world for a good two months until I crashed due to emotional stress from a breakup. I think you'll be just fine, just work up to 400mg and then stay there.

Just remember to keep lifting and eating well on cycle.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Pics before cycle. Will update & see how things change.. if they even do.
    5”10 188

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Pics before cycle. Will update & see how things change.. if they even do.
    5”10 188

Dude. Bad ass. You're gonna look awesome bald. No idea why you were so worried.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Dude. Bad ass. You're gonna look awesome bald. No idea why you were so worried.
    Man don’t even get me started with my list of regrets.

First off. I was not even balding so noticeable. I just saw some slight thinning in my crown. If I cut my hair down to a 2 or lower you could not tell..I took fin cause I saw that there MAY be a signs that I might end up bald. I had 98% of my hair, I just knew that i had it in my genes so I wanted to stop it dead in its tracks & keep my high school hairline forever. Fuck fuck fuck

Second, I have a full beard & workout, from a vanity perspective, yes your right..who really gives a fuck.

Thankfully I just turned 23 recently, & god willing I will get over with this by the time I’m like 26. I’m gonna fuck up the world in so many ways man.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rick, your definitely on your way. I actually have your body type, weigh a bit less but with more water weight on me. I have since remembered CD talking in one of his original threads about his PCT with the Testosterone recovery stack. (things such as res100, DAA, ect). Then he would hop into the test boosters. I'm doing something similar, and its definitely been helping. I'm doing this and still rotating my test boosters. Hoping to continue to see positives.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

More pics from my HIIT session. I sprint mostly on this uphill street by my house, it’s about 150 yards from where I start. I use a 30 lb weighted vest sometimes as well. It is simply brutal & im always on the verge of death. When it gets warm again I’ll be on the track, hopefully all the work I do sprinting uphill accumulates & I’ll reap the benefits with a much faster time. I most likely have already, seeing as these do so much for your overall power.

Gonna be posting workout pics cause I like doing it & hopefully it motivates some lurkers on here to get up and exercise.