Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
More pics from my HIIT session. I sprint mostly on this uphill street by my house, it’s about 150 yards from where I start. I use a 30 lb weighted vest sometimes as well. It is simply brutal & im always on the verge of death. When it gets warm again I’ll be on the track, hopefully all the work I do sprinting uphill accumulates & I’ll reap the benefits with a much faster time. I most likely have already, seeing as these do so much for your overall power.

Gonna be posting workout pics cause I like doing it & hopefully it motivates some lurkers on here to get up and exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you're a beast bro what are you stats height/weight and major lift stats?

same story with me bro I wasn't even balding that much and I used a topical anti androgen and it fucked my shit up cause I probably didn't even have much dht in scalp and probably went straight to my brain. it's such a small chemical and didn't know it could pass through blood brain barrier. honestly though I have really good days now so hopefully should be all done with this shit soon you'll likely be better faster than 26 most people at most take 2 years if they're on cdnuts protocol. longest was like 2.5 years, champster.