Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    How many days or weeks was your cycle?
    I’m still on it. Had some erections by a thought.. little things like this,

I know I asked for advice on this subject but in hindsight it seems like I just needed emotional support cause I knew I was gonna go the whole 6-7 weeks regardless of what anyone told me to be honest. Whenever I get worried & write here, 9 times out of 10 I’m not gonna listen to you guys when you tell me to waiver off something lol.. I trust what I’m doing & read enough posts here to get what’s going on, but as you know, you can read and read but it’s different when you live it.

Before the Andro run I specifically read Fausto’s Andro thread, this is what I was expecting..

Remember, when recovering, the shifting and changing is always good. That’s when you know your nudging your body. Raising one thing, dropping another.

Then again my mental will is up there no doubt, I’m willing to go through the shit, willing to lose my mind for something better in the long run. You guys are dealing with a kid who water fated on his own and worked for 21 days...Despite my bitching on the forum many times during downswing thus far that would lead you guys to believe otherwise.

Looking forward to more suffering... ( David Goggins videos)

Happy New Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 12-31-2018 at 06:20 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Rick - just dropping by. Your log and attitude are an inspiration to me at the moment I must say, hope it does you a little good knowing that.

To focus on the good things, how long have you been on Cdsnuts' protocol so far, and what improvements have you seen from it?

Very best wishes.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    Hi Rick - just dropping by. Your log and attitude are an inspiration to me at the moment I must say, hope it does you a little good knowing that.

To focus on the good things, how long have you been on Cdsnuts' protocol so far, and what improvements have you seen from it?

Very best wishes.
    What’s up.

I’ve been on it since May fully.

I waited 7 months to start my first cycle. but I plan on rotating 21 t boosting herbs for 2 months and cycling for 6 weeks pretty much for the rest of my life after recovery, as well as other things.

The biggest thing is to just set it up, & get on with your life like this never happened. Most of us struggle with this the most.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Next week will be 6 weeks, I already started my 3rd bottle like a week ago.. I think imma just finish up this bottle, it should put me at 7 weeks, 8 weeks max. I need to buy some time to order some more herbs anyway.

I’m also digging the little strength bump, I hit 540 for 6 reps on deadlifts yesterday.. . But I still haven’t gotten around to my muscles “feeling it “despite aesthetically looking alright & being strong as fuck even for normal guys & Especially for my body weight (187-190). Fuck this condition, it’s not stopping me from being a beast athletically. Screw that.

The mental sides are still there but a bit better. These prohormones deal with GABA, seretonin etc.. so I get ridiculous lethargy, then at times overstimulation, with anxiety, depression..Lots of chemicals working themselves out in my brain. I actually welcoming the ridiculous lethargy cause it feels drug like.. I’d sleep 10 hours, wake up and still be in a trance with my eyes barely staying open, taking multiple naps.. it’s kind of annoying and it takes more effort to do stuff, but I’ll take this over crippling anxiety any day.

I get quick moments of DHT itch... I get blood flow and some form of an erection with a sexual thought, and touching it gives a faster response to an erection. I’m not definite about this, it could all be in my head. It seems like I’ll be alright with a woman if I’m on a PDE5. Especially when you throw in the fact that it works better when your with a woman vs by yourself with pfs (interplay of hormones) but the fact that responses are happening with my thoughts alone is a good sign? Maybe.. excuse my indecisive language, I’m never 100% sure of anything when it comes to pfs, I always deny any potential improvement I have in my head to avoid disappointment. I’m not dealing with women anyway cause honestly my confidence level is just not there in this department. Even if things did work, my head ain’t there.

Comforting to know that recovery or not, this is what I’m on Forever. You guys think I’m playing when I say forever lol. By the time I’m 28 (23 now) I’ll have like 25 pro hormone cycles under my belt lol. I’m never stopping.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

**Pics doing weighed pull ups

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

I think the liver has a lot to do with physical shrinkage.. some guys here stated that their nose got smaller, ears got smaller, feet, hands etc... to me my slightly shrunken nose (like Durantia) is deff one of the more freakier symptoms with this thing... idk if the shrinkage and shape change is a pure 5AR DHT thing or a Growth Hormone / insulin growth factor (IGF) issue as a result of 5AR inhibition..
    cause i do remember the sharp pain from what felt like my liver on the drug.

This is just a theory.

I haven’t researched thoroughly but I assume that many of the herbs hit the liver & build it up like it does with other parts like adrenals/gut. So no worries there.

Just an observation
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 01-07-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    **Pics doing weighed pull ups

Nice.

Love weighted pull ups.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Tomorrow will be my last day on this run, I only have enough for 400 mg tomorrow on my 3rd bottle. So exactly 6 weeks.

Obvious things are the bump in the strength & the insane lethargy/apathy that I have dealt with this whole time, you can throw in at times feeling very overstimulated which led to trouble falling asleep. It was hell but I was hitting PRs all over the place .....the other PFS things seemed to improve but these things get better ever so slowly that it’s hard to even tell. I haven’t had big explosive surges, it “feels” like nothing is happening when you’re tracking symptoms day to day..I’d have to wait like 2-3 months to look back and assess.

Kind of reminds me of when I started lifting in high school 5 years ago i could never tell I was getting size since I was checking myself out daily.. I thought I was still skinny, but other people commented. That’s how it is with these pfs symptoms.

Should I start my second cycle in 6 weeks? (March 1st), or wait till April? I know the sticky says 8-12 weeks but I see other guys on their own things.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Tomorrow will be my last day on this run, I only have enough for 400 mg tomorrow on my 3rd bottle. So exactly 6 weeks.

Obvious things are the bump in the strength & the insane lethargy/apathy that I have dealt with this whole time, you can throw in at times feeling very overstimulated which led to trouble falling asleep. It was hell but I was hitting PRs all over the place .....the other PFS things seemed to improve but these things get better ever so slowly that it’s hard to even tell. I haven’t had big explosive surges, it “feels” like nothing is happening when you’re tracking symptoms day to day..I’d have to wait like 2-3 months to look back and assess.

Kind of reminds me of when I started lifting in high school 5 years ago i could never tell I was getting size since I was checking myself out daily.. I thought I was still skinny, but other people commented. That’s how it is with these pfs symptoms.

Should I start my second cycle in 6 weeks? (March 1st), or wait till April? I know the sticky says 8-12 weeks but I see other guys on their own things.

cd says 8-12 weeks in the andro sticky. did u read it? I wait 8
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.