Thread: Alcohol Effects

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alcohol Effects

For those of you that have recovered, have you been able to catch a good buzz - like pre-PFS days? I feel good in a lot of aspects of my life, but when I enjoy a cocktail I just don't seem to obtain any sort of enjoyable buzz. The next day I'm not hungover, per-say, but I can tell my body is affected by the alcohol. Curious to see what others' experiences have been.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I do remember maxout saying that he can get drunk just fine again.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I do and do often. I binge drink fairly often just like I did before PFS.

Near the end of my recovery I started to be able to get the buzz again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Yes, I do and do often. I binge drink fairly often just like I did before PFS.

Near the end of my recovery I started to be able to get the buzz again.
    Awesome to hear. Thank you for the quick response.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only started drinking again this spring, but I could definitely get buzzed again no problem. I typically don't get full on drunk, though, so no idea on that front.

Since I crashed a bit in September, I haven't really had many drinks so I dunno. Not gonna drink much until I get back to where I was.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when I was like 50% better, I could drink and get buzz.

If you check on propeciahelp the recovery of Lightattheend he said he tried drugs when he was bad and once he recovered he could feel it again, he thinks its something related to neurotransmitters in the brain. In his case he tried MDMA twice.

The best thing to recover faster is to abstain from alcohol, drugs, weed, caffeine, ejaculation, They all increase estrogen, cortisol and prolactin so the herbs will be doing less effects. Elb is one guy who recovered that said the same thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    drugs all feel fine for me. You gave me half assed brutal advice last year, but luckily told me that you can recover. So thanks for that.
    Abstaining a long time, definitely helps not only for PFS but gains (lbm, etc). I wrote some extremely complicated things on this subject, that I shall not attach.

I could eat bread, do lines, drink a bottle of vodka and not crash at all. 1 ish issue to go.

I also beat pssd many yrs ago, could drink just fine. Not great for mood, productivity, long term insomnia tho.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    drugs all feel fine for me. You gave me half assed brutal advice last year, but luckily told me that you can recover. So thanks for that.
    Abstaining a long time, definitely helps not only for PFS but gains (lbm, etc). I wrote some extremely complicated things on this subject, that I shall not attach.

I could eat bread, do lines, drink a bottle of vodka and not crash at all. 1 ish issue to go.

I also beat pssd many yrs ago, could drink just fine. Not great for mood, productivity, long term insomnia tho.
    Sorry, language barrier here, the advice was good or bad? I don't remember what I said, and I'm not drunk and wasn't drunk lol.

I never suggested to try drugs or get drunk, I just said that some guys tried to get really high and they did with some drugs but not with others like MDMA. It's probably a neurotransmitter thing. Hope you're doing well, absteining from caffeine is also good for recovery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No i know that you didn't. I am doing something completely different than what's on here. I went from 0 -80 in like 3months. that was like nearly a year ago. I'm doing well.