Hi there,

I am Pablo, a Spanish 24 year old guy, a PFS sufferer like most of you here. First time I post in a PFS forum. I wanted to do it when I was 100% recovered so my arguments would be more persuasive. I´m still not 100%, I´d say 90%, but I do think I have something important to contribute to all PFS guys trying to recover.

I feel totally recovered from cognitive and emotional issues, which where by far the worst. Libido also pretty high. Erection quality is my achilles tendon right now. I do have them but I´m not 100% there. I think in a very few months I will, especially since in a little more than a week I´ll be able to live a much better lifestyle - right now I´m not... life circumstances.

Do you know about Jack Kruse? I cannot encourage you enough to go, read and apply his stuff. He is changing the way of looking at human physiology, disease and health. This is my story in his forum: Pablo´s Optimal Journal | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum

Right now I´m pretty busy, but I´ll expand much more on what I think is good to do. I love cdnuts protocol, for sure. But I´d like to add a few things I think would speed things up.

You may say..."hey, if you´re not 100% yet, how do you dare to say you can add anything? Well, I have done Kruse´s protocols with varying degrees of consistency, I the more I sticked to them, the better I felt. Also the amount of knowledge of that guy is overwhelming. My thoughts about him could change, of course, but right now I think he´s fucking amazing.

Why am I not sticcking 100% to his protocols? Well, I´m in the city trapped in an office 8 hours/day (no sunlight, lots of EMF´s and indoor shity lights, away from nature...). I´m doing it quite wrong, I think.

What are some things Kruse points out that I haven´t seen people paying too much attention to, and may be super important? Just to be clear, many of them are talked about in cdnuts protocol: sun exposure, cold thermogenesis, paleo diet... those are great. Now, we could probably be more specific about them, an even add a few things:

1-nnEMF´s (non native electromagnetic fields)... What the hell is that? Wireless radiation from technology. I do think avoiding overexposure to it is huge. The data is overwhelming, in the future I can expand a lot here.

2-Circadian rythm: Living as much as posible with the day and night rythms of the earth. This entails:

2.1-Avoiding blue light at night: This one is also super huge. Some of you will probaly know and do this. I think I saw it mentioned in cdnuts website, though not super highlighted.

2.2- Sun exposure during daytime. Now, the timing and the way to do it are super important. You want to get out and see the sunrise. Yeah, that time is critical for circadian entrainment and hormonal production. You should not use contacts (if you can ever) or glasses (this ones you should take them for a while, when outdoors). This may seem crazy but it has its explanation. You get the light signal from the eye in order to tell your body to produce the right hormones. Also skin exposure to the sun is super important, though not only for Vit-D production.

3- Grounding/ Earthing: Google it. Now there are caveats and possible hazards to it. I would not do it if I lived in a 5G city (if you do...I´d recommend moving) or artificially without researching it well. Walking barefoot over the wet sand of the beach would be a great example. There are more ways. If you think this is BS, I can show you the science and testimonials about this. I also thought most of this was pretty weird ar first, but when you try it... you think otherwise.

4- Exercising: I would do it always outdoors, preferably in nature- barefoot in the beach or grass would be "cum laude".

I´ll post back my results when I do this (and other things) I´m preaching for 2- 3 months consistently. I bet I´ll be 100%, but we´ll see...

So... there are many more things, but this are some biggies. I realise this may seem super weird to some people, It´s ok. Just investigate and try some of these things. And take care... this is a life changing situation for all of us. I truly think we can come out from this much wiser and healthier. I see it this way: some things in society - such as healthcare or big pharma, as we´ve experienced - are truly fucked up. Money is god and people´s being goes second.

But there is also a very important thing that is super wrong: the way we, as modern humans, live. We´re not meant to eat the diet most people eat, nor being unexposed to the sun, living under artificial light which has an altered spectrum much different from sunlight- with much more blue, melatonin reducing light- or under boatloads of artificial electromagnetic waves. Add to all of that some 5-alfa-reductase inhibitor and you get a great cocktail. We´ve become disconnected from nature. It is time to reconnect.

Pd: Google Jack Kruse. Some of his writings may be suuuper complicated. His podcasts are usually much easier to begin with. Some people may understand it all easily - not many I bet - but others will struggle. Don´t panic, I also still struggle a lot with understanding, especially with the science part. I´d just focus first on what actionable steps to take. Then, if you are super amazed with the results- as I am now- you can dig into the deep science.

Take care men

Pd 2: I was quite shocked and amazed to see that other guy who recovered from PFS talked about some of this. This french guy someone cited on this site talks about sungazing, grounding, and avoiding EMF´s (I don´t agree with his diet recommendations, I would stick to a paleo diet loaded with DHA from seafood). i just thought some of these practices, along with cdnuts awesome protocol, could join together into some epic recovery protocol. Le sungazing - A life after propecia Certains pièges à éviter - A life after propecia