User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanna learn about EMF´s? Check this 35 world experts free interviews: EMF Health Summit 2018 - Free Online 9-15th December! (Kruse is my favourite)

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Mmm difficult so say, it probably depends on your budget. I wanna say that I´m not an expert at all on EMF, I just have read several books and studies and think that it is an issue for any kind of health recovery and that it is wise to reduce exposure. That said, I would probably recommend one of the following:

-I have an "Accousticom 2", and it is quite precise for meassuring things like mobile phones, antennas, wifi and "smart" meters. You´ll also notice that most microwaves leak a lot of MW, so if you probably won´t use/ stay near them anymore. Now I like it, is super simple. Main drawback is it doesn´t meassure thinks like power lines or home appliances. I´ll probably buy another separate meter to test that in the near future,

-Other 2 meters that people usually recommend a lot are the Trifield TF2 (https://www.amazon.com/TriField-EMF-...ield+tf2&psc=1) or the Cornet EDT88 (the link is the older model, I didn´t find the new one: https://www.amazon.com/Cornet-ED78S-...ctrosmog+meter)

Basically these two last meters are much more versatile, and meassure a wider range of frequencies, but they are not very accurate for some of them.

I got the first one because I was willing to spend another 100-150 euros in another one and meassuring most things accurately (300-350€ total). Maybe if you are just willing to spend 180€ you should get one of the 2 last ones. I cannot tell you to buy any specific model really. Do a bit of research first, I just think those are all good options to get a general idea. Before spending money research a bit about EMF dangers and decide weather you think it is a real danger or just bullshit. I think it is a danger, but it wasn´t until I read Martin Blank´s "Overpowered" that I got fully convinced.

I hope this helps...
    Thanks for all the info, very helpful indeed.
    Going to do more research but I believe it is a health issue and is only getting worse (eg 5g), so will take some steps to reduce my exposure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, right now I see it as the biggest health challenge we are going to face as a society in the next years. I´ll avoid it as much as I can until I´m totally recovered from this finasteride mess. Then I´ll make some hardcore opposition to EMF´s and ask for changes in the law (less emissions permited), inform people, etc.

In fact, I´m already connecting with people concerned about this issue, but I don´t want to lose my focus: First, total recovery. Second, changing (at least trying to change) some of the most fucked up things we, as stupid humans, are doing. Also I´ll have to think about my future career, about having awesome sex (something this PFS totally prevente us from) and having and awesome life experience basically... You know, all those things we should do and have... So I would say: PRIORITIZE!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, right now I see it as the biggest health challenge we are going to face as a society in the next years. I´ll avoid it as much as I can until I´m totally recovered from this finasteride mess. Then I´ll make some hardcore opposition to EMF´s and ask for changes in the law (less emissions permited), inform people, etc.

In fact, I´m already connecting with people concerned about this issue, but I don´t want to lose my focus: First, total recovery. Second, changing (at least trying to change) some of the most fucked up things we, as stupid humans, are doing. Also I´ll have to think about my future career, about having awesome sex (something this PFS totally prevente us from) and having and awesome life experience basically... You know, all those things we should do and have... So I would say: PRIORITIZE!!!!
    Amen dude, btw, is it true that we can have all these electronics with a different, safer frequency? But for some reason we chose microwave radiation which is dangerous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure what you are referring to. Wired= Safe , Wireless= Not safe. I guess you mean if wireless could be safe if the frequency was changed. I´m not sure, I have to investigate it more, but I think so. According to Dr. Dietritch Klinghardt 2.4 GHz, which is used for most cell phones, wifi, etc., is one of the worst frequencies for living beings, and he suggested that transmiting with a different frequency could reduce harm or even be harmless, so that we just needed to test which frecuencies posed no problems and use those.

I was encouraged when I heard that, for sure. However, I cannot tell how true is that, I am neither an engineer nor a biophysics expert - at the moment hehe- so I´ll have to study it more.

Also, I heard about a router with "eco-wifi" that emits 90% less radiation or something like that. As people wake up to this issue I bet there´ll be tech advances, but right now wireless looks pretty crappy to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure what you are referring to. Wired= Safe , Wireless= Not safe. I guess you mean if wireless could be safe if the frequency was changed. I´m not sure, I have to investigate it more, but I think so. According to Dr. Dietritch Klinghardt 2.4 GHz, which is used for most cell phones, wifi, etc., is one of the worst frequencies for living beings, and he suggested that transmiting with a different frequency could reduce harm or even be harmless, so that we just needed to test which frecuencies posed no problems and use those.

I was encouraged when I heard that, for sure. However, I cannot tell how true is that, I am neither an engineer nor a biophysics expert - at the moment hehe- so I´ll have to study it more.

Also, I heard about a router with "eco-wifi" that emits 90% less radiation or something like that. As people wake up to this issue I bet there´ll be tech advances, but right now wireless looks pretty crappy to me.
    Yeah, that's what I meant, that could be hopeful then, if it works (using different frequencies).
    I just changed internet providers and have a new router, not sure how much EMF it emits, it's not a smart hub (are they worse, idk?).
    But I'm definitely going to look into those eco WiFi routers, thanks for letting me know about them.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    https://www.shopqlink.com/

I've had one for years. I'm not an affiliate for them...yet
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"