Hey friend - replied to your PM. Just echoing what's already been said, this will be the WORST part of the process, so be strong.

Hop on the protocol, give it your all. That is your quickest and most reliable way out of this. I did find myself that, even before implementing things here, brain fog lifted a little and I could converse/concentrate ok after a week or two.

Insomnia I'm not sure, I'm getting a period of it myself. Some people take GABA + Glycine (which I somehow my stomach can't tolerate) but, weird as it sounds, the meditation and the breathing will help that, as will the exercise. If you're exercising, you may want to try carb backloading in the evening, then just before bed get a little spoon of honey and some cheese down.

Further to that 5aDHP from idealabs has helped some (me) but not everyone it seems. It's also not strictly Cdnuts approved so I'm not sure to recommend it.

I promise this experience will make you tough, if you didn't think you were before! Keep us updated? As for the chin I'm not certain I've had that. My jaw got a bit 'worked' (I used to grind my teeth all day) but that's been sorted now.