User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 wetaka's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it ok to buy pills instead of powder?

Due to my location (Chile) I can't really buy the quality products from lost empire, so i'm going to buy the supplements in it's pilled form.
    Is this going to inhibit progress while cycling?
    Other question is, after all your hormones are balanced again, is it necessary to keep taking supplements?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetaka View Post
    Due to my location (Chile) I can't really buy the quality products from lost empire, so i'm going to buy the supplements in it's pilled form.
    Is this going to inhibit progress while cycling?
    Other question is, after all your hormones are balanced again, is it necessary to keep taking supplements?
    If you have no other option than to buy some supplements in it's pilled form i don't see what other choice do you have.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pills are better than nothing. Powder is better because you can dose higher and less additives.

some things I've used as pills because I couldn't find a good powder eg) Tribulus.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 wetaka's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    pills are better than nothing. Powder is better because you can dose higher and less additives.

some things I've used as pills because I couldn't find a good powder eg) Tribulus.
    That's exactly my main problem, because I'm from Chile.
    Technically speaking I buy them from amazon, but the shipping in here works insanely slow and regularly it gets held on costums.
    There was a guy in here called brasil dude or something, I wish I could speak with him about his supplementation.
    For example one of the herbs was goji berry, but i can't really find the "extract" near my area.
    Would goji berry powder have the same effect?
    Goji Berry Orgánico En Polvo - $ 16.490 en Mercado Libre
    Last edited by wetaka; 12-24-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you don't need every single herb, just get what you can. I imagine it's not hard for you to get the south american herbs like maca, catuaba, suma, muira puama. And of course goji berry powder is fine, it's just not as strong as an extract would be

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel you man, I think i'm in the same situation as you.
    I'm currently experiencing PFS and I really can't get the powder supplementation. I'm afraid i won't make it without the powdered form of the supplements in the protocol